Less Alcohol ~ DECEMBER 2021 ~ One Day At A Time

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,962 Member
    @Lilylady3k

Yes, we claimed Heart as our own in Canada B)
    I think that they are from Seattle.

That book sounds great.
    Honestly, I used to read so much, but the last years I have only found time for it while away on vacation.
    I should reroute my life to try to make some time for books, I have so many that haven't been cracked yet, and close to 300 on my Kindle.

I enjoy the audio books when I'm busy ... I can garden, fold laundry and walk while catching up on a book. This particular book I recommend listening to since it has the sisters narrating. I got the audio version free through the local library. :)
    Wow ... you have a ton of books on your Kindle!
  • Lilylady3k
    DH is on an AF streak this week as well which really helps me!
    AF this evening.

December accountability: 5/9 days AF
    Alcohol: 4 days (10 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 1-2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days per month. Aim to drink no more than 2 nights in a row.

12/01 - 2 wine
    12/02 - AF
    12/03 - 3 wine
    12/04 - 3 wine
    12/05 - 2 wine
    12/06 - AF
    12/07 - 🎭 AF
    12/08 - AF
    12/09 - AF
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,607 Member
    I'm glad she is ok, @Lilylady3k what a scare it must've been. And good for your husband on an AF streak! I wish mine would re-start that...
    Ok, back to AF here and working on my "Santa" job. Holidays coming up fast!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,814 Member
    @Lilylady3k
    How scary about the car accident! Yikes, really glad that she is okay!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Hi : - )

Going for my usual goal of 16-20 AF days, Diary style

Wednesday December 08 - 2 1/2 drinks, not my planned drinks hours, but must say that it was lovely when I got back from a busy day. The rink opened for Public Ice Skating in Kimberley, so I grabbed an hour while I was up there doing a job for Foster Grant. Busted out all of my stress and felt so fantastic going back to complete my job, energized and sharp. Really, I can't think of anything that makes me happier than skating : - )
    Thursday December 09 - AF - Friday is still my designated drinks hours.

Rolling Total: 7AF days out of 9 days.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    @Lilylady3k
    That is great news that your DH is doing some AF days
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited December 2021
    Oh wow @Lilylady3k I'm glad your DIL is OK.

Still AF through the first 9 days and intending to continue. It's pretty easy with my partner away until later this week. I'm retired but he still works so usually on Friday he is looking forward to Happy Hour when he gets home from work.
  • Lilylady3k
    @lmlmrn - I ordered one for my daughter as well ... she is due in July! She kept putting off getting it but after her SIL was in the accident she said she too wanted the Pregnancy Bump Strap.

My DIL's doctor is buying a VW Atlas for her teenage son after seeing how my DIL and it survived the wretch. The other car Subaru Outback was crushed with both people going to the hospital in an ambulance.
  • dawnbgethealthy

Wednesday December 08 - 2 1/2 drinks, not my planned drinks hours, but must say that it was lovely when I got back from a busy day. The rink opened for Public Ice Skating in Kimberley, so I grabbed an hour while I was up there doing a job for Foster Grant. Busted out all of my stress and felt so fantastic going back to complete my job, energized and sharp. Really, I can't think of anything that makes me happier than skating : - )
    Friday December - Drinks, possibly drinks on Saturday as well, we'll see.

Rolling Total: 7AF days out of 10 days.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    I hope that all are safe from those terrible Tornadoes in the USA
  • dawnbgethealthy

Friday December 10 - Drinks, possibly drinks on Saturday as well, we'll see.
    Saturday December 11 - Drinks. Time to rack up some more AF days

Rolling Total: 7AF days out of 11 days.