WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR DECEMBER 2021

Options
1616263646567»

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,699 Member
    Options
    Well its a sad day bless her heart Betty White passed away at 99 yrs old.. she would have been 100 on Jan 17th.. she was quite the actress ..
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    skuehn48 wrote: »
    Sunny and 32*, snow is melting and I am glad to see it go. Had to take hot water out again this morning to thaw the goats water bucket. DD and I have gotten the front walk cleared and letters taken care of involving my mom's estate. They must be sent certified mail. We will do that this afternoon. We plan to go out to get groceries, run errands and pick up a pizza on the way home. It will be a noisy night as they set off fireworks all around us. I have never before lived in a place like this where they set off so many fireworks for New Year.

Rebecca - DD is experimenting with chicken fried rice for dinner tomorrow. Hope it turns out well.

Rori - glad you are safe and it is starting to snow.

Lisa - enjoy your family.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA

Its easy peasy. Make rice in a rice cooker. Fry cut up bacon, drain. Cook up eggs, using whisker to make crumbly. Put in biggest empty bowl next to the bacon in there. Fry up some cubed small chicken that's been marinated in whatever teriyaki you like. I use Veri Veri Teriyaki. Toss all together with rice. Then add some Bull Dog sauce. Its an Asian thing for tonkastu but it tastes really good in fried rice.💖👍
    Rebecca

I have heard of Bull Dog sauce many times. I will have to buy some this next time. I have tonkatsu sauce but never put it in my fried rice. I use a LOT of fresh grated ginger and grated garlic and soy sauce in mine. Have to use the Chinese rice because it is better than Japanese rice for fried rice.

Debbie
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    I made it through serving my parents spaghetti without eating more than three test noodles. Yay! I think maybe eating more at 3:00 will help me resist dinner. My plan is a yoghurt, a salad, and 4oz boiled chicken. Sounds low cal to me! I don't mind eating the same thing every day as long as the prep is easy. This way I can have the yogurt before the prep, so I'm not tempted to have cookies while I'm "cooking."

Annie in Delaware
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,541 Member
    Options
    sodlyslwx7hm.jpeg
  • cgjerde1
    cgjerde1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Suebdew...the tongue on your dog says it all.