THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - Registration is Open!

Options

Replies

• micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,982 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I'm on Navy Ninjas! Join us for BLC48!
  • luv4katz
    luv4katz Posts: 361 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I'm on the FBI (Fuchsia Beauties International) team, and have been for several years. I became Captain a couple years ago, and I so appreciate the support, friendship, and camaraderie of our team. We love new members!
  • Rickismom1
    Rickismom1 Posts: 109 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I am also on the Prism Panther team. After reaching goal weight I regained some, but it is only the team that keeps me in line!
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,492 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Looking forward to bringing in the New Year with the BLC Renegades!
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

I will be doing my 2nd as a Renegade
  • Suseee21
    Suseee21 Posts: 117 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Love the BLC, been here for many rounds and can't wait for the next one!
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,009 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Been on all the rounds. Glad that they were able to continue with MFP.
  • jenshaines
    jenshaines Posts: 1,023 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I've lost over 75 lbs. with the BLC AND found wonderful family via Azure Destinations! Come join us!
  • jenshaines
    edited August 2022
    Options
    My team is Azure Destinations - we'd love to see you there!

How to Register for 2022 BLC Round 48
    1. Start by choosing 3 teams that seem like a good fit for you. You can read about the different teams here.
    2. Head on over to the registration page by following this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10848725/registration-for-blc48/p1
    3. To register for the challenge, read the first post on the thread and follow the directions there and list the teams you chose during step 1.
    4. Once you have filled out your Registration, click here to go to the team page , (alternitavly you can find the team by clicking on the COMMUNITY tab and doing a search for BLC47 - FALL INTO THE GROOVE).
    5. On the team page request to join by clicking the join button. Enter "BLC48" under reason for joining.
    6. You will be notified what team you are on during the week before the challenge. The new challenge starts on Jan. 5, 2022, in the mean time take a look around the team page and feel free to post on any of the discussions. We are in the middle of a rather informal "Break Challenge" that you are welcome to join.

If you are running into trouble registering than please message me directly and I will make sure we get you signed up! You can send your questions via MFP mail using my username @jenshaines
  • MRreLADY
    MRreLADY Posts: 16 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I used the BLC concept intermittently on SparkPeople before it closed, and I’m so glad the Admin team moved it over here to MFP. It’s a tried-and-true group that I love being a part of. The teams have both similarities AND significant differences. So if your team turns out not to be a good fit, we can just keep trying different ones! I’ve tried several. I’ve really found my niche on the Resolute Renegades. Please register to start your weight loss journey with any team that looks best - change later if need be. I’m down 35 pounds since just June 1, and 60 pounds from my highest weight.
  • jenshaines
    edited August 2022
    Options
    How to Register for 2022 BLC Round 48
    1. Start by choosing 3 teams that seem like a good fit for you. You can read about the different teams here.
    2. Head on over to the registration page by following this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10848725/registration-for-blc48/p1
    3. To register for the challenge, read the first post on the thread and follow the directions there and list the teams you chose during step 1.
    4. Once you have filled out your Registration, click here to go to the team page , (alternitavly you can find the team by clicking on the COMMUNITY tab and doing a search for BLC47 - FALL INTO THE GROOVE).
    5. On the team page request to join by clicking the join button. Enter "BLC48" under reason for joining.
    6. You will be notified what team you are on during the week before the challenge. The new challenge starts on Jan. 5, 2022, in the mean time take a look around the team page and feel free to post on any of the discussions. We are in the middle of a rather informal "Break Challenge" that you are welcome to join.

If you are running into trouble registering than please message me directly and I will make sure we get you signed up! You can send your questions via MFP mail using my username @jenshaines
  • jenshaines
    edited August 2022
    Options
    💞🎉💖
  • PAR1251
    PAR1251 Posts: 113 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I've been a BLC member for many years - awesome support and community!
  • DAISYBELLIS1
    DAISYBELLIS1 Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Join us for BLC48! It's a great place to be for support, encouragement and motivation in your weight loss journey.
  • DAISYBELLIS1
    DAISYBELLIS1 Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Are you looking for support, motivation, inspiration, encouragement? Join a BLC team. I've been a member for many years and the teams have definitely benefited my fitness and nutrition journey.
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,492 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Looking forward to the next round!
  • MustangCassie
    MustangCassie Posts: 73 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Love the support, encouragement and friendships that BLC has afforded me.
  • MRreLADY
    MRreLADY Posts: 16 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    BLC is a great concept. Each team has a slightly different focus. Each round, you can change teams if you haven’t quite found your best fit. I’m really looking forward to my 2nd time with the Resolute Renegades.
  • neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 441 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    1c6k76s66ioj.jpg

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2022 BLC ROUND 48 IN THREE EASY STEPS!

1. Check out the BLC Teams and find three that seem like a good fit for you.

Here's How:
    2. Register for the BLC 48 Challenge

Here's How:
    3. Join the BLC Team

Here's How:
    The Next Steps
    • You will be notified what team you are on during the week before the challenge. The new challenge starts on Jan. 5, 2022 but you don't have to wait! Once you are registered you are welcome to join in on the Break Challenge that is going on now.
    • IMPORTANT You MUST make your Profile available to view and allow messages or your Captain will not be able to contact you when the round starts in January.
    If you are running into trouble registering than please message me directly and I will make sure we get you signed up!

Nicole @neekepoo
    BLC - The Biggest Loser Challenge

• MustangCassie
    MustangCassie Posts: 73 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    When it comes to weigh loss I am a turtle. The encouragement and support from the members of BLC have kept me moving forward this journey. Still here because this is saving my life.