THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - Registration is Open!

Options

Replies

• neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 441 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I am a member of the Minion Cadet Squad team. The Minions have become family to me. The BLC has brought so much motivation and support to my weight loss journey. The challenges push me out of my comfort zone and I end up learning so much more than I ever expected to. If you are wondering if you should join the answer is a resounding YES! Sign up today!
  • JaniBros
    JaniBros Posts: 166 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Looking forward to next round!
  • JaniBros
    edited August 2022
    Options
  • JaniBros
    edited August 2022
    Options
  • JaniBros
    edited August 2022
    Options
  • neekepoo
    edited August 2022
    Options
    dlj2r0jk1dn1.png
    The Holidays are here! You all are busy taking care of loved ones. In just over two weeks the holidays will be behind us and the new year will be sprawled ahead of us beckoning us to succeed in our endeavors and offering a brand new start! You are ending this year taking care of everyone and creating magic for those you love. Let's start the new year taking care of ourselves and creating magic in our own lives. Everyone creates their magic in their own way but if you are looking for support in 2022 BLC will exceed your expectations!

Happy Holidays to all my MFP family! Here is too a new year full of success and joy!

Hugs,
    Nicole
  • neekepoo
    edited December 2021
    Options
    q4b19jx5fh38.png

The Holidays are here! You all are busy taking care of loved ones. In just over two weeks the holidays will be behind us and the new year will be sprawled ahead of us beckoning us to succeed in our endeavors and offering a brand new start! You are ending this year taking care of everyone and creating magic for those you love. Let's start the new year taking care of ourselves and creating magic in our own lives. Everyone creates their magic in their own way but if you are looking for support in 2022 BLC will exceed your expectations!

Happy Holidays to all my MFP family! Here is too a new year full of success and joy!

Hugs,
    Nicole
  • neekepoo
    edited August 2022
    Options
    qcqnkx7mf66y.png

Hugs,
    Nicole
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    So looking foward to next round!
  • fourathomej
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Best challenge ever!
  • fourathomej
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Can't wait for next round!
  • luv4katz
    luv4katz Posts: 360 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I'm a Captain of the FBI team (Fuchsia Beauties International) - this will be my third round as Captain. You couldn't find a more encouraging, supportive group of women! I'm especially looking forward to this next round. I, for one, have had a few pounds added to my scale over the holidays, and I'm ready to take those off and more! With the fun challenges in the BLC, our team Promotions points, and the mutual support of the team, I'm sure I can do it. Are you ready to do the same? We'd love to have you join us - the more the merrier!
    Happy Holidays!
    Mary Lue
  • neekepoo
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @luv4katz I was so happy to read you post this morning! I too have gained a couple of pounds over the break and was feeling a little bummed. Your post encouraged me and, like you, I know those pounds will come off once I am back to the routine that BLC brings to my life and with the support that my team gives! Thank you for your encouraging words! My journey towards health is not always easy. Sometimes I falter. Sometimes life just gets in the way. The thing that remains constant is the love and support I get from my BLC family!

Hugs!
    Nicole
  • neekepoo
    Options
    The challenge will be starting in just a couple of weeks but there is still time to join! Come join the BLC and make 2022 your best year yet!
  • neekepoo
    edited August 2022
    Options
    The challenge will be starting in just a couple of weeks but there is still time to join! Come join the BLC and make 2022 your best year yet!
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am having a hard time registering for the BLC48. I can get to registration page, but I don't see how I can reply and post the necessary information and choices. Can someone advise. Thanks,
  • neekepoo
    Options
    hwpc976hon6f.jpg
    @Terry111330 - Hi! I am so glad you asked for the info! The registration page is a thread like this one is. when you follow the link to the registration page, and have cut and copied all the questions, scroll down to the bottom of the page and post the questions in the "Leave a Comment" box exactly as you did to respond to this post. Fill in your answers and "Post Reply". Once you have done that head on over to the BLC team page and request to join. If you are still having trouble then let me know where you are running into a snag and I will make sure we get you signed up.
    Hugs,
    Nicole
  • Ashenjoy
    Ashenjoy Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I've had so much fun in BLC as well as improved my health. For those that need to start out slow, this is a great place to be. Our teams are knowledgeable but also very kind and supportive. I'm older so it's been a great tool for me to make sure I stay active. I still have 50 pounds to lose!

Join us!
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Thanks Nicole,
    When I go to the registration page, I can cut and copy the questions, but when I scroll to the bottom of the page there is no where for me to leave a comment like this page has. All that is at the bottom page is what looks like piece of paper with a circle and a straight line through it, rather than a place for me to make a comment or paste the information that I copied. It's like an error of some kind is occurring and I don't know why. It is really strange as I have never had a problem leaving a comment on other pages. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
    Terry
  • Ashenjoy
    Ashenjoy Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Every year I pick a word to use for guidance and inspiration. This year my word is Transformation. It's time to let go of the things that "cocooned" me over the years and really become the person I want to be. She's about 50 lbs lighter by the way. Hehehehe

Come join us in BLC