THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - Registration is Open!

Replies

• Suseee21
    Suseee21 Posts: 111 Member
    edited August 2022
    Almost time for the new round! Trying not to eat too many cookies between now and then.
  • neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 432 Member
    edited December 2021
    @Terry111330
    That is weird! I see that Grace has you signed up and that you are now registered. Hopefully that is just a one time glitch for you! If you haven't already, head on over to the team and join! I'm so glad to have you as part of the BLC family!

Hugs,
    Nicole
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 514 Member
    Thanks Nicole. Yes, Grace has signed me up! Thank you both for your quick responses and helping me work through this glitch. I am really looking forward to being a part of this group.

All the best over the holidays,
    Cheers, Terry
  • schewe1
    schewe1 Posts: 29 Member
    i was having the same issues as the person above. i was finally able to leave the reply with my information and i requested to join. i hooe i did this correctly and am able to join the challenge. Thanks!
  • 3duffs
    3duffs Posts: 7 Member
    MFP USERNAME: 3duffs

YOUR NAME: Stephanie

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC48): 12#

FORMER MEMBER OR NEWBIE?: Newbie

If Former Member, what was your Sparks UserName?

How did you hear about this team? community section on app

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

1. Spark Sister Rising

2. Groovy Geckos

3. Determined Desert Tortoises
  • neekepoo
    @Terry111330 - You are most welcome! I am so glad you joined!
    @schewe1 - I checked for you and you are registered and are a member of the BLC group. Welcome! You should find out your team be hearing from your captain very soon!
    @3duffs - How smart of you to post your info here! I am not sure what is going on with the MFP site in that some people are not able to post on the registration thread! I went ahead and posted your registration information on the registration page. Now all that is left for you to do is to head on over to the team page and request to join. Once you do that you should be hearing from your team captain within a week.

The new challenge starts in just over a week! I can't wait!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
    Nicole

Nicole @neekepoo (Ocala, Florida)
    BLC - Minion Cadet Squad Co-Captain
    Click HERE for you BLC Printable tools
  • neekepoo
    Time is running out if you want to join the Biggest Loser Challenge for round 48! Sign up ASAP. If you have issues posting on the registration page, (step 2 of the directions at the top of this thread), cut and paste the following info on this thread and I will make sure you get registered.

MFP USERNAME:

YOUR NAME:

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC48):

FORMER MEMBER OR NEWBIE?:

How did you hear about this team?

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

• neekepoo
    edited August 2022
    Time is running out if you want to join the Biggest Loser Challenge for round 48! Sign up ASAP. If you have issues posting on the registration page, (step 2 of the directions at the top of this thread), cut and paste the following info on this thread and I will make sure you get registered.

MFP USERNAME:

YOUR NAME:

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

• neekepoo
    edited August 2022

MFP USERNAME:

YOUR NAME:

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

• TX_Bluebonnet
    TX_Bluebonnet Posts: 244 Member
    edited August 2022
    I haven't been able to reply on the registration page, so thank you for helping out with this issue. 🙂

MFP USERNAME: Tx-Bluebonnet

YOUR NAME: Linda

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC48): 6 lbs.

How did you hear about this team? MFP post

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

1. Groovy Geckos

2. Azure Destinations

3. Powerful Prism Panthers
  • neekepoo
    edited August 2022
    @TX_Bluebonnet

I am glad I could help Linda! I filled out your registration and now you just need to join the group here. Enter "BLC48" under reason for joining. Once your request to join has been approved you will be able to find your team by scrolling down to "Announcements" and finding the discussion, "BLC 48 Team Lists". It may take a day for your registration to go through so if you don't find your name check back a little later. The challenge starts on Wednesday, Jan. 5 but "The Doors Open" tomorrow. That means that you will be able to post on your team chat thread and get to know your team members. If you run into any problems don't hesitate to message me personally, ask questions here or post on any of the team chat threads. I'm so glad you are part of the BLC family! Welcome!

Hugs,
    Nicole
  • shawetan
    shawetan Posts: 72 Member
    I am really looking forward to BLC challenge. I am a newbie, joined the group and had entered the information. How will I know which team I am in. Thanks
  • Cazza_4040
    Cazza_4040 Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2022
    Hi, sorry can't post on registration page but would love to be included. My info is below :)

MFP USERNAME: Cazza_4040

YOUR NAME: Carolanne

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC48): 12lbs

How did you hear about this team? MFP Post

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

1. GROOVY GECKOS

2. DETERMINED DESERT TORTOISES

3. HOT MOCHA MANIACS

• TX_Bluebonnet
    TX_Bluebonnet Posts: 244 Member
    edited August 2022
    neekepoo wrote: »
    @TX_Bluebonnet

I am glad I could help Linda! I filled out your registration and now you just need to join the group here. Enter "BLC48" under reason for joining. Once your request to join has been approved you will be able to find your team by scrolling down to "Announcements" and finding the discussion, "BLC 48 Team Lists". It may take a day for your registration to go through so if you don't find your name check back a little later. The challenge starts on Wednesday, Jan. 5 but "The Doors Open" tomorrow. That means that you will be able to post on your team chat thread and get to know your team members. If you run into any problems don't hesitate to message me personally, ask questions here or post on any of the team chat threads. I'm so glad you are part of the BLC family! Welcome!

Hugs,
    Nicole

@neekepoo

Thank you! And also thanks for catching that I have an underscore in my user name instead of a dash.
  • neekepoo
    edited August 2022
    @Cazza_4040 - Hi! I’m so glad you decided to join the challenge! I posted your registration for you and now you just need to request to join the group here. I am cutting and pasting what I wrote to Linda above on the next steps.

I filled out your registration and now you just need to join the group here. Enter "BLC48" under reason for joining. Once your request to join has been approved you will be able to find your team by scrolling down to "Announcements" and finding the discussion, "BLC 48 Team Lists". It may take a day for your registration to go through so if you don't find your name check back a little later. The challenge starts on Wednesday, Jan. 5 but "The Doors Open" tomorrow. That means that you will be able to post on your team chat thread and get to know your team members. If you run into any problems don't hesitate to message me personally, ask questions here or post on any of the team chat threads.

Welcome Carolanne!

Hugs,
    Nicole
  • neekepoo
    Hello @shawetan I am so glad you joined!

I just checked on your status and I saw your registration is filled out but noticed that you are not a member of the BLC group yet. If you have not requested to join the group yet then head on over to the group page here and request to join. If you have already requested then it just means that Grace has not gotten to your request just yet so check back later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Once you are a member of the group you can find out what team you are on by going to the BLC group page here and scroll down to "BLC48 TEAM LISTS" and click on that heading. There you will find all the members names and the teams they have been placed on.

The BLC Round 48 doors open tomorrow which means you can start posting on your team chat thread. The official challenge start is a week from tomorrow, Jan. 5th.

If you have any difficulties finding your team feel free to contact me here or message me and I will help you out.

Hugs,
    Nicole
  • neekepoo
    schewe1 wrote: »
    i was having the same issues as the person above. i was finally able to leave the reply with my information and i requested to join. i hooe i did this correctly and am able to join the challenge. Thanks!

@schewe1 You have been placed on a team, YAY! You can see your team placement here. The doors open tomorrow which means you can start chatting on your team's thread and get to know your teammates. The official start day of the challenge is in a week on Wed, Dec 5th.

Hugs,
    Nicole
  • mbest12019
    mbest12019 Posts: 1 Member
    MFP USERNAME: mbest12019

YOUR NAME: Michael

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC48): 15 pounds

How did you hear about this team? Searched groups on MFP

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC48:

1. Groovy Geckos

2. Navy Ninjas

3.Resolute Renegades

Question: is it possible for me to be in the same group as my wife? Her name is Sheret
    MFP name is Peechi12.
  • neekepoo
    @mbest12019

Hi Michael! I filled out your registration and messaged Grace about your request to be on the same team as your wife. Now that you are registered you just need to join the group here. Enter "BLC48" under reason for joining. Once your request to join has been approved you will be able to find your team by scrolling down to "Announcements" and finding the discussion, "BLC 48 Team Lists". It may take a day for your registration to go through so if you don't find your name check back a little later. The challenge starts on Wednesday, Jan. 5 but "The Doors Open" tomorrow. That means that you will be able to post on your team chat thread and get to know your team members. If you run into any problems don't hesitate to message me personally, ask questions here or post on any of the team chat threads.

Welcome to the BLC family!
    Hugs,
    Nicole
  • shawetan
    shawetan Posts: 72 Member
    Hi @Ni__cole i have joined the group but can’t see any information. I will wait tonight and then check again. I hope, I am able to join this challenge.