THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - Registration is Open!

Options

Replies

• MRreLADY
    MRreLADY Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The BLC concept is wonderful. Each team has a slightly different focus. Between teams: friendly competition. On your individual team: only support and encouragement. I’ve lost almost 40 pounds since June 1 as a BLC team member.
  • MCTortoise
    MCTortoise Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Member of the BLC for ten years, and with support, have lost most of 57 lbs. The friendship and accountability have changed my life for the better.
  • grltaz
    grltaz Posts: 1,641 Member
    Options
    I really liked the last challenge. Loads of activities. Do we need to register if we are already on a team ?
  • ACT0612
    ACT0612 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have been a ninja for years. It has helped me lose weight and I have made great friends. I always look forward to logging in and chatting with friends. It is a great motivator.

• neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    @grltaz
    Hi! I am so glad you enjoyed the challenge last round! I did too! As returning members we do need to register but not following the directions in this post. Your team leader from last round can help you find the sheet you sign up on. Each team has a different registration spreadsheet. If you have any trouble then please message me and I will make sure you get registered.
    -Nicole
  • WinterflowerSP
    WinterflowerSP Posts: 829 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    The countdown is on til the new BLC48 begins!! 19 days...I'm excited! New friends and new challenges!
  • WinterflowerSP
    edited August 2022
    Options
    The countdown is on til the new BLC48 begins!! 19 days...I'm excited! New friends and new challenges! I'm not sure what team I am on yet but am excited to find out.
  • WinterflowerSP
    edited August 2022
    Options
    The countdown is on til the new BLC48 begins!! 19 days...I'm excited! New friends and new challenges!
  • jenshaines
    jenshaines Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Please come join us, folks! We still have open slots!
  • jenshaines
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Please come join us, folks! We still have open slots available!
  • jenshaines
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Please come join us folks - we still have empty slots available!
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Karen here from Powerful Prism Panthers B)
    For a few days, I’ve been slacking on my nutrition and exercise goals.
    7fj7vsm8ay2o.jpeg
    So I’m looking forward to the next BLC Round 48 <3

• 200Karen
    edited August 2022
    Options
    7fj7vsm8ay2o.jpeg
  • 200Karen
    Options
    7fj7vsm8ay2o.jpeg
  • neekepoo
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Me too Karen! I am looking forward to the accountability that round 48 will bring!
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    The BLC has been an eye opening challenge for me, it's one way I have been able to stick (mostly) to my healthy lifestyle plan and enabled me to get back to my healthy cholesterol levels and weight.

My team mates are wonderful supporters and never have let me down, such a great group of people!
    When you find your tribe, you will find yourself.
    b72r1lkdr1nh.jpg

• aalley5
    Options
    The BLC has been an eye opening challenge for me, it's one way I have been able to stick (mostly) to my healthy lifestyle plan and enabled me to get back to my healthy cholesterol levels and weight.

My team mates are wonderful supporters and never have let me down, such a great group of people!
    yett9z6znga3.jpg
  • aalley5
    edited August 2022
    Options

7sfbwrwq75w8.jpg
  • neekepoo
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I am a member of the Minion Cadet Squad team. The Minions have become family to me. The BLC has brought so much motivation and support to my weight loss journey. The challenges push me out of my comfort zone and I end up learning so much more than I ever expected to. If you are wondering if you should join the answer is a resounding YES! Sign up today!
  • neekepoo
    Options
    I am a member of the Minion Cadet Squad team. The Minions have become family to me. The BLC has brought so much motivation and support to my weight loss journey. The challenges push me out of my comfort zone and I end up learning so much more than I ever expected to. If you are wondering if you should join the answer is a resounding YES! Sign up today!