THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - Registration is Open!

Options

Replies

• JaneGSN2
    JaneGSN2 Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    IMO Best challenge group to help lose weight.
  • JaneGSN2
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Small groups - you choose what groups fits you, they focus on things like (one or more of these): accountability, lots of support and friendship, push exercise, push nutrition, general health, etc.
  • JaneGSN2
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I am a captain on the Resolute Renegades team - one of the teams on this BLC group. We ask you to create your own week long challenge (changing it as needed over the challenge). We don't do a lot of online chatting but are an accountability group working to make sure we do our weight loss tasks. There are a lot of different groups in this challenge. Small enough groups to get to know people, all a little different so you can find one that fits you.
  • JaneGSN2
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I am a captain on the Resolute Renegades team - one of the teams on this BLC group. We ask you to create your own week long challenge (changing it as needed over the challenge). We don't do a lot of online chatting but are an accountability group working to make sure we do our weight loss tasks. There are a lot of different groups in this challenge. Small enough groups to get to know people, all a little different so you can find one that fits you.
  • JaneGSN2
    edited August 2022
    Options
  • JaneGSN2
    edited August 2022
    Options
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I’m looking forward to joining the challenge in January.
    It maybe sounds odd but with care commitments for
    Mum (90) who thankfully has all her faculties and shares the household chores she can do. I don’t cook or operate her washing machine and dryer and that’s a magic chunk off my list

And for my friend (79) who has challenging hospital appointments in the New Year and will need extra help

I need something for me and setting aside time to exercise and work off my frustrations because not exercising will be letting the team down, rather than hitting the cookie or the candy jar has to be win win for me.
    I’ll be trying to get back exercise when I rise before the day kicks in and the opportunity is lost
  • neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 441 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    wa5jmraypd6v.jpg

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2022 BLC ROUND 48 IN THREE EASY STEPS!

1. Check out the BLC Teams and find three that seem like a good fit for you.

Here's How:
    2. Register for the BLC 48 Challenge

Here's How:
    3. Join the BLC Team

Here's How:
    The Next Steps
    • You will be notified what team you are on during the week before the challenge. The new challenge starts on Jan. 5, 2022 but you don't have to wait! Once you are registered you are welcome to join in on the Break Challenge that is going on now.
    • IMPORTANT You MUST make your Profile available to view and allow messages or your Captain will not be able to contact you when the round starts in January.
    If you are running into trouble registering than please message me directly and I will make sure we get you signed up!

• neekepoo
    edited August 2022
    Options
    wa5jmraypd6v.jpg

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2022 BLC ROUND 48 IN THREE EASY STEPS!

1. Check out the BLC Teams and find three that seem like a good fit for you.

Here's How:
    2. Register for the BLC 48 Challenge

Here's How:
    3. Join the BLC Team

Here's How:
    The Next Steps
    • You will be notified what team you are on during the week before the challenge. The new challenge starts on Jan. 5, 2022 but you don't have to wait! Once you are registered you are welcome to join in on the Break Challenge that is going on now.
    • IMPORTANT You MUST make your Profile available to view and allow messages or your Captain will not be able to contact you when the round starts in January.
    If you are running into trouble registering than please message me directly and I will make sure we get you signed up!
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,009 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I believe that I am registered for the 2022 challenge. I am with the Navy Ninjas.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,009 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I am on the Navy Ninjas
  • jenshaines
    jenshaines Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    This has been a wonderful home for me since the BLC round 22! I've gained great friends and a strong, leaner, healthier body and LOST close to 100 lbs. over the years! I'm the Cappy for Azure Destinations. Please come join us!
  • jenshaines
    edited August 2022
    Options
    This has been a wonderful home for me since the BLC round 22! I've gained great friends and a strong, leaner, healthier body and LOST close to 100 lbs. over the years! I'm the Cappy for Azure Destinations. Please come join us!
  • jenshaines
    edited August 2022
    Options
  • neekepoo
    Options
    I've been a member since round 45 and have found a supportive family in it!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,980 Member
    Options
    I've been using the BLC challenges to help me maintain my 90+ pound weight loss. It really helps me stay accountable!
  • micaroo4
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I love the Biggest Loser Challenges! I've been with this group (as a Navy Ninja) since I reached my goal weight in 2019! It's a really supportive group, and being accountable to my teammates helps so much with maintaining my loss.
  • micaroo4
    edited August 2022
    Options
    The Biggest Loser Challenges have helped me to be accountable and to maintain my weight loss since reaching my goal weight in 2019. I wish I had joined sooner! I love the support of my team, Navy Ninjas!
  • MRreLADY
    MRreLADY Posts: 16 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Looking forward to this round! It will be my 2nd round with the Resolute Renegades. I’ve done a couple of other rounds with a couple of other teams - and you know what? This is one of the strengths of this concept! Everyone has the same goal, but each team has just a different focus. You WILL find what you need here, because you can try a different team each round until you find what fits you. Believe me, I’m a Renegade for life now, but I know it’s not for everyone. So check out the team descriptions and select the best options you can. Then commit to your team and follow through for one round. If that team is perfect for you, then stay on that team for the next round. If not, please choose a different team. No one will mind! We’ll all just be here cheering you on.
  • MRreLADY
    MRreLADY Posts: 16 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Please join us for the upcoming round in January. Each team is wonderful In its own way. The Resolute Renegades is the best one for me, but maybe not for you. Read the team profiles, because each team has a different focus. Choose your 3 best options and register to join us. The BLC concept works; your team will help you work your plan.