THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - Registration is Open!

Options
neekepoo
neekepoo Posts: 441 Member
edited December 2021 in Challenges
wa5jmraypd6v.jpg

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2022 BLC ROUND 48 IN THREE EASY STEPS!

1. Check out the BLC Teams and find three that seem like a good fit for you.

Here's How:
2. Register for the BLC 48 Challenge

Here's How:
3. Join the BLC Team

Here's How:
The Next Steps
  • You will be notified what team you are on during the week before the challenge. The new challenge starts on Jan. 5, 2022 but you don't have to wait! Once you are registered you are welcome to join in on the Break Challenge that is going on now.
  • IMPORTANT You MUST make your Profile available to view and allow messages or your Captain will not be able to contact you when the round starts in January.
If you are running into trouble registering than please message me directly and I will make sure we get you signed up!

Replies

• jenshaines
    jenshaines Posts: 1,023 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    This challenge has become a way of life for me. I've lost around 75 lbs. over my years on it and am now within 20 lbs. of my goal. More than that, the folks I've met over the years have become a second family. Feel free to message me with questions!
  • WinterflowerSP
    WinterflowerSP Posts: 829 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the BLC starting January 5th! This will be my first full challenge here at MFP and already I've met some new friends but also reconnected with friends from SparkPeople. It will be a great way to start 2022!
  • WinterflowerSP
    WinterflowerSP Posts: 829 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the BLC starting January 5th! This will be my first full challenge here at MFP and already I've met some new friends but also reconnected with friends from SparkPeople. It will be a great way to start 2022!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,981 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I've been on Navy Ninjas for quite a number of rounds with the BLC. For me, participating in these challenges has been the key to maintaining my 90 pound weight loss. I can't say enough great things about the challenge and our fabulous Admin leaders!! Join us!
  • GRACIEC6
    GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,134 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I have been with the BLC for many years and there isn't a greater group of people to support and encourage me! Join us!
  • GRACIEC6
    GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,134 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I have been with the BLC for many years and there isn't a greater group of people to support and encourage me! Join us!
  • Coolmama11
    Coolmama11 Posts: 118 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I have been on the Azure Destinations Team for quite some time, love this team, such wonderful,caring team mates. Looking forward to another round....
  • jenshaines
    edited August 2022
    Options
    The BLC has been a mainstay for me since 2014. I've lost over 75 lbs. over the years, but even more than that, I've gained a virtual family!
  • jenshaines
    edited August 2022
    Options
    The BLC is a way of life for me now. I've been a member since 2014 and not only have lost over 75 lbs., but I've also gained dear friendships and a virtual family!
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,009 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I have been on the Navy Ninjas for a long time. Looking forward to another round.
  • Patti241
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I am looking forward to the BLC Challenge next year.
  • Patti241
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I have been with BLC for a long time and this is a great group to join.
  • AdnawYots420
    AdnawYots420 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Cannot get in to pick a team. Not sure what I am doing. but when I try to register it backs out. May mean I am not meant to be in it And did not see a BBCode
  • neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 441 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Cannot get in to pick a team. Not sure what I am doing. but when I try to register it backs out. May mean I am not meant to be in it And did not see a BBCode

Hi @AdnawYots420 ! Don't give up! We would love to have you as part of the BLC family! Below are some directions for signing up. If you run into problems then please don't hesitate to contact me directly!

How to Register for 2022 BLC Round 48
    1. Start by choosing 3 teams that seem like a good fit for you. You can read about the different teams here.
    2. Head on over to the registration page by following this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10848725/registration-for-blc48/p1
    3. To register for the challenge, read the first post on the thread and follow the directions there and list the teams you chose during step 1.
    4. Once you have filled out your Registration, click here to go to the team page , (alternitavly you can find the team by clicking on the COMMUNITY tab and doing a search for BLC47 - FALL INTO THE GROOVE).
    5. On the team page request to join by clicking the join button. Enter "BLC48" under reason for joining.
    6. You will be notified what team you are on during the week before the challenge. The new challenge starts on Jan. 5, 2022, in the mean time take a look around the team page and feel free to post on any of the discussions. We are in the middle of a rather informal "Break Challenge" that you are welcome to join.

If you are running into trouble registering than please message me directly and I will make sure we get you signed up! You can send your questions via MFP mail using my username @neekepoo

All of the BLC members can’t wait to make you part of the team!

-Nicole
  • wendydancer1
    wendydancer1 Posts: 120 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I've been a member of the Prism Panthers which is a team for those who are at or near goal weight for about 30 rounds. The team is very supportive and friendly. I encourage everyone to check us out!
  • wendydancer1
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I've been a member of the Prism Panthers on BLC for many years! I highly recommend joining the BLC for a fun and supportive way to be motivated and encouraged to lose weight!
  • wendydancer1
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I've been a member of the Prism Panthers on BLC for many years! I highly recommend joining the BLC for a fun and supportive way to be motivated and encouraged to lose weight!
  • micaroo4
    edited August 2022
    Options
    🏋️‍♂️⚖
  • micaroo4
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Biggest Loser Challenge is awesome!
  • micaroo4