🌟❄️ January Daily Log-in and Weigh-in Challenge ❄️🌟

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,814 Member
    Options
    145320379.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 61 years old and from the Midwest USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Starting Weight (from December 31st): 191.6
    Goal: 186.6 (Five lb Loss)

**************************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME************************************

01/01…...190.0…..(Trend Weight 191.5)….. Happy New Year everyone. I’ve been slipping, sliding and teetering back and forth since October (just prior to needing cancer scare breast surgery). I’m ready to stop eating all my emotions and grief and get back on track to the business of heath and well-being. Recommitting today!

01/02.…..189.8…..(Trend Weight 191.4)….. I am happy to see my weight trending down. It feels like faith in me. I’ve been doing better on my meals but little to no movement for two reasons. First, I am still sick and too weak and unsteady. Second, I am having a “temporary floor put down in about 1000 throughout most of my main floor to rid myself of horrible carpet that was in the kitchen and dining room! I don’t know what the old owners were thinking but the kitchen carpet was actually RED so this new vinyl with suffice until the rooms are fully remodeled and my click flooring can be installed. Everything throught the 900 sq ft area is now piled up in my livingroom. I have no stove or fridge, they are in living room too. Food in cold garage. Exercise is out of the question at this point so it’s a good time to be sick. I’m wearing mask while workers are here to keep my germs to myself.

01/03.…..191.0…..(Trend Weight 191.3}….. No clue why except for restricted movement during a floor remodel project that’s not going so well. Keeping the faith.

01/04.…..192.6…..(Trend Weight 191.4)….. Besides lack of movement while still trapped in my packed livingroom during floor reno in multiple rooms, I think it is the 2% milk bloating me up because my meals honestly have been pretty good. I’ll have to go back to drinking my Fairlife now that the holidays are over. It’s lactose free and not bad tasting once you get used to the unusual smell.

01/05.…..193.2…..(Trend Weight 191.6)….. Obviously I need to start logging my food again. Without snacks it seems like I’m not doing badly on the dietary side. I know my movement is little due to the renovation, but this is crazy. Keeping the faith!

01/06.…..194.0…..(Trend Weight 191.8)….. Sadly, I know this is not water weight. It’s lack of movement and calorie burn from the floor reno. It’s make-shift meals that I am trying to be reasonable on since there is no stove or fridge. It’s too easy to grab cereal for a meal with milk from the coolor and other such things that I normally stay away from. Sandwiches which add up to too much bread overall for the day etc. Flooring man left at 10:30 so another late dinner. I am hoping the work will be completed today so I’m not trapped in my livingroom for much longer! Making plans for a comeback my friends!

01/07.…..192.6…..(Trend Weight 191.9)….. I got in a little more movement yesterday by beginning to pack up Christmas stuff in the livingroom where I’m confined until the floor are done. They will be done today for sure and I will be free to roam the house again and put my appliances back into place. Yay!

01/08.…..191.2…..(Trend Weight 191.9)….. A little extra packing Christmas Away Work helped. Diet about the same. Not bad but could have been improved. Today the floor will get the final finish with mouldings going on etc. then the handyman will help take down two trees and carry up totes of household décor that goes back in. I will try to be even more mindful with my diet. Most failures occur in the snack department. STARVING today already so this will be a challenge!

01/09.…..192.2…..(Trend Weight 191.9)….. Very nice well-planned meals yesterday. Binge on snacks last night. The uptick is my own fault. I’ll do better today.

01/10.…..194.4…..(Trend Weight 192.1)….. A lot of unexpected company. No lunch. Pizza for dinner. Pushing water today.

01/11.…..192.6…..(Trend Weight 192.2)….. Strange. I ate the exact same food as the day before. Same breakfast, same lack of lunch and the same amount of pizza (leftovers) and this time I lost instead of gained. No difference in TMI and no difference in exercise. Hmph. Come to think of it though, I did push a little more water. I probably drank about 24 oz extra. Not as much as I’d hoped, but there is that. I hope the leftovers don’t catch up to me and wreak havoc again! Dining room getting painted. He’s been working on it a couple of days. It’s looking good and may be completed by today. It’s another temporary project to update things until the full kitchen / diningroom reno.

01/12.…..192.6…..(Trend Weight 192.2)….. A pretty good day overall although no change on the scale. I’m going to try to make today really count. Feeling pretty strong this A.M.

01/13.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/14.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/15……xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/16……xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/17.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/18.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/19.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/20.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/21.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/22.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/23.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/24.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/25.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)…..
    01/26.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)……
    01/27.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)……
    01/28.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)……
    01/29.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)……
    01/30.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)……
    01/31.…..xxxxx…..(Trend Weight xxxxx)……
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!
    I am Jeanette. I have been at 157lbs for ever. My goal is to be at 150 by the end of this month.

Goals:
    Exercise daily. Minimum of 5000 steps daily
    Diet: limit fast food once per week
    Water: limit one diet drink per day and increase water intake

January 1: 157
    January 2: 156
    January 3: 155.5 3 mile hike in cold temperature
    January 4: 154.5 what just happened! Let’s see if the number holds
    January 5: 155.0 yesterday was my eat fast food, drink 🍺 and 🥧 I think you call it Cheat day but I did walk for 30 minutes. Not bad half pound up.
    January 6: 154.5 Didn’t get steps in but hula hooped for 30 minutes
    January 7: 155 Had a late yummy dinner, 15 minutes hula hoop
    January 8: 154.5 Dinner out, no workout
    January 9: 156 worked different shift, no sleep, eating off schedule, stress
    January 10: 154.5 back to normal schedule
    January 11-12 155.0 🤔 scale not moving
  • kramereh
    kramereh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!

I’m back at it again! My goal this month is to just get into a groove of hitting 10k steps per day and track all my food. I also want to get back into working out on my elliptical by next week at the latest!

Highest weight: 216.4
    January SW: 216.4
    January weight lost so far: 6.0
    January goal: 208 lb

January 3 - 216.4 lb
    January 4 - 215.2 - normal drop after eating good for the first time after nonstop crap food and alcohol. I feel better overall so let’s keep pushing forward.
    January 5 - 213.2 - good drop. Holding strong!
    January 6 - 212.4 - another good day!
    January 7 - 211.6 - another good day!
    January 8 - 210.8 - had a great Friday but tonight is my ‘cheat’ day. I have volleyball tonight and it’s a beer league with snacks. I want to indulge a little but not over do it and ruin all my progress.
    January 9 - 210.4- I was expecting a gain. Hoping to do extremely well today so I don’t see the gain tomorrow.
    January 10 - 210.4 - good day to prevent a gain from Saturday
    January 11 - 209.8- another great day and can’t wait to rock the rest of the week!
    January 12 - 210.4- had a great day yesterday so not sure why a gain but I’m not getting discouraged!
    January 13 -
    January 14 -
    January 15 -
    January 16 -
    January 17 -
    January 18 -
    January 19 -
    January 20 -
    January 21 -
    January 22 -
    January 23 -
    January 24 -