Just curious, what are you guys having for breakfast?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• beautyscape
    Options
    I have
    2 slices of Food for Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted whole grain flour less bread that I toast , with 2 TBS. of Woodstock All Natural Raw Almond unsalted nutbutter (like peanutbutter)
    1 - 6 oz. Container Carbmaster Blackberry yogurt,
    1- 8 oz. cup coffee with 1TBSp. of Torani sugarfree Classic Hazelnut flavoring syrup, 1 TBSP. Best Choice Orig coffee creamer
    Everything is low or no carbs! I found th worst thing I can do to use up my carbs was eat cereal. I also found a great, tummy filling lunch that I make & bring to work. Let me know if you are interested. SO far how I am eating is filling and I have lost 8 pound in 1.5 weeks!
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    This morning was Greek yogurt with apple, ground flax, and cinnamon. Often it's eggs with cheese/bacon. Sometimes I do an egg white omelette in the microwave, or mix steel cut oats in with my yogurt. Oh, and black coffee, green tea, or almond milk to drink.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I made a juice using my juicer this morning it had Kale, Carrots, Celery, Apple, Pineapple, Cucumber and lemon. Than had a cup of coffee when I got to work
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with fruit and almonds....along with a protein shake. :happy:

8488541.png
  • curby782
    curby782 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Shakeology w/ 2 tbls of PB2, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk blended w/ ice. Reese's Milkshake :)
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    my usual...Kashi Go Lean, 1/2 banana, skim milk, and coffee.
  • JeanLCoetzee
    Options
    Gold Standard Whey Protein Shake (Rocky Road)
  • shannonlynne67
    shannonlynne67 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of cottage cheese with 1/2 cup of blueberries also a cup of coffee, and 2 glasses of water.
  • Yvie1950
    Yvie1950 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Post shredded wheat (1 cup)
    Trader Joes unsweetened Almond Milk (1-1/2 cups)
    Blueberries (1/2 cup)
    Walnuts (1/8 cup)
    Coffee

;0)
  • Lookmeintheeyes135
    Options
    This morning, I had kashi GoLean with skim milk and chia seeds, a plum, toast with peanut butter, and green tea with Splenda. 420 cals
  • pjsuffol
    pjsuffol Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Vector cereal, that's pretty much every morning.