1222324252628»

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,461 Member
    edited April 19
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    @Lietchi

I forgot to add that if you eat a freshly made lasagna right away you need to let it sit for several hours so that the raw pasta softens before baking. I would normally assemble after lunchtime to bake in the evening, but you can leave one in the fridge overnight or use a recipe incorporating cooked lasagna sheets which is more work.

You can also simply pre-soak dry lasagna noodles for a couple hours and drain before using. They bake up perfectly.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,117 Member
    Options
    Chicken thighs with caprese salad (with heritage tomatoes) for dinner tonight, that took care of 2 of the 6 balls of mozzarella di bufala.

Tomorrow: shrimp zucchini boats, with tomato sauce and grilled with mozzarella. It's BF's turn to cook, so I'm curious to discover what it's gonna be precisely 😆
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,461 Member
    Options
    That “inspiring” is simply because Lietchi’s other half can cook something besides a grilled cheese sandwich.
  • Lietchi
    Options
    That “inspiring” is simply because Lietchi’s other half can cook something besides a grilled cheese sandwich.

You made me laugh out loud 😆
    The cooking is 50/50 actually! (And the rest of the housework is mostly him)
    As it happens, I ask him to make me grilled ham and cheese sandwiches regularly, yum!
  • Lietchi
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    Tomorrow: shrimp zucchini boats, with tomato sauce and grilled with mozzarella. It's BF's turn to cook, so I'm curious to discover what it's gonna be precisely 😆

Et voilà: with some grana padano in the tomato sauce and mozzarella di bufala on top:

i5vw3jyhgge3.jpg