Looking for support in weight loss/maintaining?

Options
Dianedoessmiles1
Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,233 Member
Years ago I weighed 288 lbs, I am now at 175 lbs, GONE a TOTAL of 113 lbs!!! When I first started at 256 with another site, since that point we've transferred to MFP, I was in a power chair 97% of the time. Being in the powerchair was not all because of weight, I did get medical help on that, but the weight surely made it much harder. THANKS to that medical help, I was able to start to walk, and WALK I DID!!

On that other site we had the 5% Challenges which are 8 weeks long, and run in between also, though a little differently. During the 8 weeks, we work on healthy habits, how many times have you lost weight to gain it back? Or know of others who have. The key is SUPPORT while learning healthy habits.

So here's YOUR Chance!! Please join us on the 2022 Spring 5% Challenge!!

Once you join the team PLEASE read the 2 announcements (they're not that long) than pick a team.

Here's YOUR INVITE to take charge of your life, in a fun, team supported way you are not alone!!

Simply click on the link below

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/142698-2022-spring-5-challenge-community-please-invite-your-teammates