JUST GIVE ME 10 Days - Round 181

Options

Replies

• 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 Thanks for sharing. Pretty sure the temporary 1 pound gain was not the wet hair...if only it was that easy 😉 I did go back and reflect on my food the day before knowing I had eaten the same amount of calories....two actions were different. 1) I didn't drink enough water and 2) I didn't intermittent fast to 12:00 because I was really hungry. Part of my daily plan, if I have real hunger I eat. Because I knew this was within my fasting time, I ate a banana and then 2 cuties. They were added into my nutritional chart and my calories/nutrition was on target at the end of the day. But yesterday I made sure to up the water and maintain my morning IF. (I still would have had a a fruit/veggie if I experienced real hunger during that time....one of my plans for success is to not let myself get too hungry.). This morning I was back on track and dropped the pound I had gained the day before. Was it the dry hair, the water, keeping my morning fast....If I knew for sure, I could bottle it and sell it. This weight loss journey is such a learning experience and all I know for sure is if I stick with my plan I will succeed. I so appreciate this thread, the opportunity to stay accountable daily, and the wonderful people sharing this magical mystery tour together🌹