Looking for a serious EXERCISE buddy

klu_4_u
klu_4_u Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2022 in Motivation and Support
I have been loosing weight slowly since October last year. I’m down from an all time high of 211 lbs to now 177 lbs. That is 34lbs down. My ultimate weight goal is to be 140lbs by August. My “conservative” weight goal is 160lbs by my birthday (May 27th).

Problem is that all my weight lost was via diet only! I eat mostly healthy but definitely not strict. I still occasionally have pizza, ramen etc. My secret is my own combination of intermittent fasting, portion control, mindful eating and reduced Carb meals. I don’t count calories but for the most part my diet is working for me.

Lately I’ve hit a plateau and I’m at the point where I need to incorporate more aggressive exercise. I have gone to the gym VERY occasionally throughout doing light aerobics for 45 mins. (Treadmill walks and biking). In the past I have enjoyed HITT workouts and will like to return.

My Exercise Goal is 25 minutes, 5 days per week. I will like a friend who also has fitness experience and just getting back into the groove. If you are exercise focused with similar fitness goals, let’s be friends! Let’s checkin to motivate each other to get up and keep moving!

Replies

• rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    I'm definitely focus on both exercise and diet but I love exercise and do it 5-6 days a week. I'm always open to accountability partners and I post pretty much daily on my feed. Feel free to add me!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    I’m just getting back to it:
    My current plan is 5-6 days per week. 3 gym sessions where I lift heavy and 3 cardio’s. I am doing couch to 5k, almost finished and will
    Start the 10K soon 😊
  • Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    I'm definitely focus on both exercise and diet but I love exercise and do it 5-6 days a week. I'm always open to accountability partners and I post pretty much daily on my feed. Feel free to add me!

Hi @JessiBelleW - I’ll add you. I’ve had some health issues lately and trying to get back to the gym to do 3-4 cardio sessions per week. I love it when I’m down there - but lately struggling to get out the door. I’d love an accountability partner. If it’s ok, I’ll add you.