New dress = time for new before/after shots.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• duckle777
    duckle777 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations. You were where I am at today. i hope to soon be where you are at! I was also looking for some vegetarian meals, too. Thank you for sharing!
  • afia233
    afia233 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    what a great transformation. Perfect example of the difference between fat and curvy!
  • kimtab
    kimtab Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ok, wow! I love that dress and you look fabulous in it! I hope to find my waist again soon too :)
  • ikylilgrl
    ikylilgrl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow! Thanks so much for posting. We're similar height and build and my SW is only a few pounds off from yours. I love to see awesome after pics that are realistic for my body! Great Job!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!

I would never dare wear a dress with the lines going in different directions like you...but that said; you are rockin' the dress!!!

It sounds like we are (have been) on a similar journey (weight, height, etc) although I have a few years on you.

:flowerforyou:
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! You certainly deserve that new dress...WTG!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! You look awesome!
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And check out that stunning red hair. You're totally rocking the dress.
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    not a perv either ... but I was gonna say the same thing ! looks good and still have nice boobs! you go girl!
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    congrats on your transformation. LOVE the dress, very sexy!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I looked at that dress at the mall today and thought; wow, that is an amazing dress, but it won't hide anything, maybe some day.

And look at you rocking it, way to go girl!

I applaud you for posting your before. Sometimes you need to see it side by side to realize how far you've come. Keep up the good work.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I love that dress on you, it highlights your beautiful new shape! :flowerforyou:
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That dress is amazing and you're a total bombshell in it! Thanks for sharing!
  • keeper0499
    Options
    Excuse me for being a guy but that dress looks super hot on you.

seriously though..

An amazing accomplishment--ty for the inspiration
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!

Just looked up that dress, and I don't know if it's already been said, but you look 1000 times better in it than the model on the website does. Honestly you do.

Fantastic work!

I forgot to comment on this one. Wow - thank you! That is seriously a huge compliment and I really appreciate it :D
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You're an inspiration
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Your shape is gorgeous! Great job!

Love that dress!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!