Pandemic Weight gain ๐Ÿ™

88AViva
88AViva Posts: 499 Member
Hi! I'm Viva, I'm new here. Over the last two years I have gained 12kgs. Been trying unsuccessfully to lose the weight over the last few months but struggling to stay consistent.

I could use some support, motivation and maybe some friends on the same journey. I'm 34. Before the pandemic I enjoyed a more active lifestyle and enjoyed exercise, but it has gotten less and less frequent and now it's hard to motivate myself to exercise at all. I do want to start again, gain more strength and hopefully be in better spirits ๐Ÿ™‚ I would also like to build a better relationship with food and better handle my auto immune condition.

I struggle with consistency and discipline the most so I hope this can keep me accountable on my journey โ™ฅ๏ธ

Replies

• 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    Oops I just realized I posted an introduction in the wrong place. Can someone help me delete/move this since I can't see the option to delete it myself. Thanks and sorry for the trouble...
  • psophly
    psophly Posts: 4 Member
    Welcome, and I'm just started out too. No worries, I realizing we are all more alike than different. We all have a common goal and are ready to make a change. Good on you. Looking forward to your positive change for yourself!