Accountability Partners

Options
Hello! I need to get back to exercising every week. Feel free to add me. I really need accountability Partners to keep me motivated.

Replies

• JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Once you start you'll be on your way!
  • OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey Andrea!

I've been on and off MFP several times and have always done well but never seem to stick with it. I mean to make it work this time... one step at a time. Let's support each other and have fun along the way!
  • ZFG_2022
    ZFG_2022 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've done well for a few years;slipped a bit the past few months. Need to stop with the excuses and get back to what I know works
  • 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I could use support getting regular with my workouts again too. I tend to skip a day or two then it becomes two weeks without and then it gets hard to start again. I am aiming for at least 4 days a week.
  • vickycannon86
    vickycannon86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've used MFP for several years on and off. I'm your typical yo-yo dieter. This time I'm trying to think of the bigger picture, changing my mind set and getting healthy instead of just focusing on the weight loss. I need to be consistent with exercise and diet. Good luck on your journey
  • nicki123tw
    nicki123tw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I kind of already have one accountability partner I talk to everyday after I complete my daily workouts, but I'm open to have more and help others out along the way too! :D
  • kerstenk141
    kerstenk141 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi! I exercise regularly, about 5-6 times a week. I'm really active on MFP and make sure to comment and offer support in general. Feel free (this goes for anyone) to add me. Happy to have more MFP friends.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I workout everyday and log it here for accountability. 4-5 days/week I do 2 workouts(like today was cardio am/lifting pm).
  • Italianma7
    Italianma7 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'll be your accountability partner. I need motivation. It's been a rough few months and I've been slacking big time. I'm going to add you as a friend. Let's help each other out. I need all the help I can get. 😣
  • Jmiguelazo
    Jmiguelazo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Agree with all the comments! Two steps forward one step back but consistency and a maintainable diet plan (counting calories really) are the key for me.
  • leighwilliams2561
    leighwilliams2561 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am searching for a accountability partners also! Feel free to add me if yoh want!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,928 Member
    Options
    Hi @andreadee83 , our group, WE ARE THE WARRIORS, might suit you. We have weekly weigh-ins, daily challenges and step count challenges. You only need to account for your own personal challenges but can join in the other set ones to gain for-fun-points each week. Some of us are chatty, some just post their weight or steps, whatever suits you is fine :) We've had some big changes recently and are building the group up again.
    Here is a link to the May Chat thread:
    May Chat 'n' Challenge Thread