WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2022

Options

Replies

• bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,751 Member
    Options
    Annie is correct that the format has changed on the MFP app. I use an iPhone and this is now what I see when I open up MFP. I get tired of the "fatty liver" ads, btw.
    bltxb93gaevp.png
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,869 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Annie is correct that the format has changed on the MFP app. I use an iPhone and this is now what I see when I open up MFP. I get tired of the "fatty liver" ads, btw.
    bltxb93gaevp.png

Interesting.

And definitely not what I'm seeing on mine.

M in Oz
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,547 Member
    Options
  • Katla49
    edited May 2022
    Options
    I don’t like the fatty liver ads either. :/

Karen in Nebraska— Happy High School Reunion! I hope you enjoyed every minute with old friends. <3

We went to DH’s Highschool Reunion. His Class was 1965 but any graduate was welcome. Some were older than others. We went to my class reunion in 1967. I got to see many friends and missed out on others. I liked the open reunion of his class better. ⭐️
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,343 Member
    Options
    Did Reebok’s Stayball DVD. OK, I guess. Then did parts of the AM Yoga DVD. Work tomorrow so no plans for formal exercise. Oh, also went for a walk around the neighborhood.

Oh no, Denise told us that she couldn’t go to Jess’ graduation because she was having PJ’s birthday party. Well, she just posted on facebook that she just had PJ’s party. Now Jess graduated a few weeks ago. She could have gone with a friend of ours, he could have driven her to the apartment (she wouldn’t have had to rent a car), she could have stayed with Jess, so it would only have cost her the airfare. But to have lied and said that she was having PJ’s birthday party! Now Vince doesn’t want to even go to her place this weekend. I told him that I want to go for at least one day. So maybe we’ll go Sunday and leave Monday. On the bright side...if we do that we’ll save money on the hotel and the lady who watches the cats and I can get back sooner to work at BK. Honestly, I’m about ready to cry. Jess is evidently quite upset (she talked to Vince, I was at WalMart) and I can understand why. Assuming Denise was going to have the party on the 7th, surely Pete is capable of hosting a birthday party for a 3 year old. If Denise ever had a party and invited us, I would be the first person in the kitchen saying “what can I do”. Surely, Pete’s mother would do the exact same thing. I wouldn’t tell her, but she’s (Pete’s mother) such a control freak that she probably would relish the thought of hosting the birthday party. As a matter of fact, wouldn’t surprise me if she had it at a country club. Also, Steve left Iowa Saturday (the graduation was on Friday) early so she could have been home in the afternoon. Heck, I bet Steve would even have driven her home. No, Denise just wants things to be convenient for her and the heck with anyone else. Think I’ll go in the pool and calm down a bit. I’m still ready to cry and will probably.

According to Jess, Denise feels that Jess “ruined her wedding”. I just find it interesting that somehow she has managed to forgive Bryan for not even attempting to come to her wedding (he knew a year in advance when it would be, Denise and Pete offered to pay for his rental car, we offered to pay for his hotel, he refused to come “for my mental health”, whatever that means)

Michele NC
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    I definitely don't see that on my Android app. I do see fatty liver ads though. I just ignore those.

56dt12r7ymm2.jpg
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Today I am going to nearby high school tennis courts and play a bit of "social tennis" from noon to 3 pm. I haven't played with a human (just against a back wall) since 2016. I am nervous but if it doesn't work out I can always say thanks and leave, (worse case scenario in my head). I have decided to go fasted so I am not bothered with the need to use facilities (which it probably doesn't have). The last time I played seriously was at the resort, and that was sans clothes.😂
    Rebecca
    Channelling Boris Becker's mind......
    on Whidbey
    WA
    xwljtlrhu5ge.jpg
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Just a pretty spring photo I stole..
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    I also still cannot post pictures from my phone app. I have to actually go to the Internet site to post pictures like I just did. Anybody else with an Android phone that still cannot post pictures??
  • Katla49
    edited May 2022
    Options
    We’re having a quiet day. I am putting together a grocery list but not eager to go to the store. Tomorrow morning might be a good time to shop. 🌺

As my mom might have said, my get up and go got up and went.😳
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    this is from our combined class reunion- four classes-
    b7abwsav4pf2.png
    the best part of combining classes is my favorite cousin is in the class behind me and my best friend is in the one after that. My sister is also in that one but she didn't go to the reunion(she missed out-a lot of her old friends were there)
    Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    <3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,917 Member
    Options
    :) I use the MFP website on my phone, not the app
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,844 Member
    Options
    Looks like they are slowly putting out the new format. I still have the old one. Busy weekend here!

Reunions I went to my 10 year but not any others. I went to a private high school and some were boarders. We all ended up all over the world. They tried having reunions but the attendance was so small that they changed to the entire school. That didn’t work either so no more as of the last 10 years.

RvRita
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,751 Member
    Options
    Carla ... hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

Karen VA ...glad you enjoyed your reunion. I have never gone nor received a notice that my class was having a reunion. I asked an old school friend in a note at Christmas one time if our class had ever had a reunion. She replied, by mail I might add, "yes, but no one knew your address." :| To be honest, I wouldn't have gone anyways. Our class had 615 graduates and I only cared about a handful.

Kay ... been thinking about you and your dad ... hugs

Heather ...thank you for sharing your son's struggles and subsequent successes ... gives me hope about my youngest.

Supposed to be beautiful the next few days. Hoping to get more outdoor chores done.
    Beth near Buffalo
  • Katla49
    Options
    I am not a fan of “apps” and avoid them. I use the MFP site with my phone and/or my computer. ❤️