Less Alcohol ~ JUNE 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,562 Member
    Options
    I'm Dawn
    I joined this thread in November 2018. I had my first AF day soon thereafter. It was hard! I stayed with one AF day per week for awhile and then gradually increased that.

I will continue on with what has been attainable for me, 16-20 AF days per month. So trying to keep it to 3A days per week or less.
    I am drinking less for weight loss. 20 more pounds to shed still.

Diary Style

Sunday June 19 - AF - Felt like having drinks after digging in the yard all day, but resisted.

Rolling total: 12AF days out of 19 days
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @MissMay - How is your move going? Did the cleaning out over the last couple of years help you with this quick sell and move? Do you have a landing zone yet?
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,562 Member
    Options
    I'm Dawn
    I joined this thread in November 2018. I had my first AF day soon thereafter. It was hard! I stayed with one AF day per week for awhile and then gradually increased that.

I will continue on with what has been attainable for me, 16-20 AF days per month. So trying to keep it to 3A days per week or less.
    I am drinking less for weight loss. 20 more pounds to shed still.

Diary Style

Sunday June 19 - AF - Felt like having drinks after digging in the yard all day, but resisted.
    Monday June 20 - A bunch of drinks, Mojitos at home and a Margarita out at a Mexican restaurant (which we walked to)
    Tuesday June 21 - AF - Still bloated and puffy from drinks and restaurant eating on Monday, so it was a no brainer to be AF. Planned AF until Friday or Saturday or both as A days

Rolling total: 13AF days out of 21 days