WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2022

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    DH & I opted for cottage and blueberries this morning. I was delighted. I grew the blueberries on my own bushes. They’ve been in the freezer since last summer.
    🫐
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,554 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Walk w/family- 1hr 53min 9sec, 97elev, 92ahr, 107mhr, 3.18ap, 6.02mi= 560c
    Strava app = 686c
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Regarding family photos — DH & I are delighted when our adult kids share photos of their homes and our grandchildren. Facetime is a good place touch bases with family & friends. 😊
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    :)<3:)
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    B)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,130 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,890 Member
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    1948CWB wrote: »
    I am sorry that some of you think we should not be sharing photos of our families in this chat. For many of us, our grandchildren and families are our lives. I will refrain from doing so in the future as I certainly do not want to put any of my loved ones in danger.

Carol in GA

I for one love all the family pictures. This is a type of freedom of speech. Those who wish to post pictures do so. If you do not want to, then don’t. My grands are on Facebook by their parents so I have no issues posting them here ( when it works!). But I do respect other’s wishes. My middle daughter does not want me posting her pictures so I don’t. It is an individual decision.

RvRita

Absolutely.
    Do your research.
    Talk to your family about how they feel having their photos easily accessible on the internet. Respect their wishes.
    Perhaps take some of the precautions mentioned in the article I posted.
    And with that awareness, do what makes you feel comfortable.

‐-‐

Meanwhile I am just the messenger here.

Some of you are acting as if I told you your pictures were too ugly to be posted!!! :lol:

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    ig4b0yqy8amt.png
    xbqt48yl7q1p.png
    du49886emfyn.png

A few pictures from my walk with my zumba buddies- our teacher was out of town so we met at the wetlands- I have never been there, the other two go often.
    Sorry, the pictures aren't great- I tried to zoom in too much of the swan family(we saw three families, one in each of the "ponds/lakes" there.
    I can't wait to go again. We might go Friday. I told dh when I got home that I really want him to go with me one time. The areas we went were all flat land so he shouldn't have a problem with it-
    The snake was just chilling in the middle of the road. We almost stepped on it. Busy chatting and looked down at the last second. He did not want to get off the road- think he liked the warmth. My friend did not want to be near it.

Went to the little park with my daycare girl after school- none of the other kids showed up so we just played- I walked around it while she played or she walked with me.
    She has lunch there that I pack for her. I eat when we get home. I hadn't eaten anything (that was almost 2PM) and dh had brought home burger from Jack in the Box- I ate the whole thing and it was a big one- I usually get the Jr, not the Jumbo. Well, there goes about half my calories for the day. Ate it and just left me feeling more hungry, wanting to eat more- more hungry than before I ate. I was pretty good- yes, I did eat a couple onion rings but that was it. Got up and started doing stuff to get me busy and keep my mind of of snacking.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,708 Member
    Options
    Karen - lovely painting by your brother...
    Im tucked in and tired didnt get good sleep last night.