WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2022

Options

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,699 Member
    Options
    Morning again ladies ,well its almost noon here..
    Went and met friends they picked up a new rescue pup who is a tri-pod oh he is such a cute thing and came off the truck with his tail a wagging.. he is going to get loved to pieces.. they also have another tri pod that is just as spoiled and 2 other rescues and dont worry all are spoiled like crazy.. i might be taking care of them for a week this summer though i dont know
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,336 Member
    Options
    Morning again ladies ,well its almost noon here..
    Went and met friends they picked up a new rescue pup who is a tri-pod oh he is such a cute thing and came off the truck with his tail a wagging.. he is going to get loved to pieces.. they also have another tri pod that is just as spoiled and 2 other rescues and dont worry all are spoiled like crazy.. i might be taking care of them for a week this summer though i dont know

Allie - what's a tri-pod? Sounds super cute!

Lanette
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Lanette— A tripod is a dog or cat that has only three legs. I watch “critter” shows on TV. (veterinarian shows). Big animals like cattle & horses seem to require four feet to survive.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,336 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Lanette— A tripod is a dog or cat that has only three legs. I watch “critter” shows on TV. (veterinarian shows). Big animals like cattle & horses seem to require four feet to survive.

Thanks Katla, makes sense. We had a tripod dog when I was a kid. He was a sweetie and got around well.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Hugs for you Debbie! This must be a very difficult time.

Annie in Delaware
  • grandmallie
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Debbie- ugh im so sorry .. yes ,have your hubby speak with her dr to make sure she stays for at least 4 days in the hospital and then she can be released to a nursing home and it will be covered by medicare..
    My FIL was delisusional with a UTI and he was like that
    Hospice ,people can be put on that for 2 years and be taken off and put back on.. they can give your husband info in the hospital.. believe me ,I kept up with it all for my FIL.
    Good Luck..
    And yes Tripod is a 3 legged dog.
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Heather- have a wonderful time- hope you take a lot of pictures.
    We are looking forward to going on another cruise this coming year. Will all depend on MIL.

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,842 Member
    Options
    skuehn48 wrote: »

Rita - sorry you are stuck in one spot. Any chance of smaller day trips or weekend getaways?

Everyone take care, Sue in WA

No chance unless I inherit money and/or DH changes his attitude. He’s getting close though. The change in rangers/ management this past year have not been for the best.

RvRita
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,541 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Walk w/yogi- 2hrs 32sec, 71elev, 3.38ap, 99ahr, 121mhr, 6.90mi= 614c
    Strava app = 786c

Walked yogi by myself today
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    :)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,096 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • grandmallie
    Options
    Debbie- here in Connecticut we have something called Connecticut community care for the eldery they come out and do an assessment and your hubby can get all sorts of services for her with her finances. Please look into it through your social services ,it was a huge huge help.. and good luck.. your hubby is overwhelmed and needs a break ..
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,914 Member
    Options
    <3Debbie
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,541 Member
    Options