Staying on Track Has Never Been Easier — Introducing Your New Dashboard!

Betty
Betty Posts: 8,812 MFP Staff
edited February 2023 in Health and Weight Loss
3durzo280i4f.jpg

In a survey sent to MyFitnessPal members last year, 95% of respondents indicated that they were interested in seeing a Dashboard feature — the highest requested feature out of 20 potential options.

You told us what you wanted and we listened. With our new Dashboard, you’ll now be able to log foods and exercise, track progress toward your goals, adjust your data, see beautiful visuals of your daily progression, and much more — all from your home screen.

Try your new Dashboard and comment below to tell us what you think!

w6qav0afo7y0.jpg
  • Log foods at app launch. We know — you’re tired of tapping through to search for food or scan a barcode. Now you can now do both from the bottom of your Dashboard.

drxh4lcea4g3.jpg
  • Quickly log your daily exercise & weight. Simply tap the “+” icon on the respective card to log your daily exercise and weight. It’s that simple.

k9gr4193fmvn.jpg
  • See all of your data with a tap. There’s more data behind every card. Tap on any card in your Dashboard to view more historical data, charts and analysis. Need to adjust a previous entry? You can do that with a tap, too.

b9ddy5llh3a6.jpg

• Scroll through your nutrition goals. With a simple swipe, Premium members can now scroll between a carousel of nutrition goals — calories, macros, heart health and carbs — that gives you more of today’s data at a glance.
  • View consumed and remaining nutrients. Previously, your daily progress card only showed nutrients remaining. Now you'll have extra details: see what you've eaten and how much you have left. If you’ve gone over your target, you can see that, too.

0mkj9yrvuw99.jpg
  • See the headway you’re making on your goals. Are you consistently hitting your goals? Now, you can view your daily progress toward your goals for steps, exercise, and weight in your Dashboard.
  • Bye-bye red indicators, hello pattern overlay. Depending on the nutrient type and your goals, going over or under specific nutrient targets can be a good thing (for example, going over your fat macros target may be less than ideal for one person, but a goal for another). Instead of turning red, exceeding a target will now be indicated with a pattern overlay, which also helps with members who experience color vision deficiency.
Try your new Dashboard and comment below to tell us what you think!

Please Note: By commenting or replying in this thread, you acknowledge and agree to the use of your name, comments, replies, and/or entries, whether in whole or in part, by MyFitnessPal, including for the purpose of generating and distributing marketing materials to help inspire others. When posting, please follow our community guidelines. Any off-topic comments and guideline violations are subject to deletion.

Replies

• Betty
    For additional information on how to use specific features, please check out or Dashboard FAQ.

If you are experiencing technical issues, please contact support by clicking on this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to [email protected] with your device information, and exact problem and our support team will investigate.
  • Betty
    Mine doesn't look like that.

Hello! Dashboard is being rolled out over the next couple of weeks. If you don't have dashboard yet, be on the look out for it by the end of the month.
  • Betty
    KL1887 wrote: »
    ...it won’t register apple health exercise data unless I remove and re sync my watch.
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    My Apple health data like steps & active exercise isn’t importing correctly now though

Hello, this is known issues that the tech team is working on. You can visit this support page for updates.

• Betty
    I can’t find water tracking anymore- did that go away?

Hi @sweetdianachka, you can still log water directly in the Diary. Click on Diary in the bottom navigation bar, scroll to the bottom and click on "ADD WATER" in the water section.
  • Betty
    dmorrow086 wrote: »
    The dashboard is not working this is so disappointing, not able to log my weight. Can’t get to the next step my brain hurts just cannot make it work.

Please see our support article on how to log weight in the Dashboard. https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5217312657293-New-Dashboard-FAQ#h_01G1RS7XFKGNRKBM459QQAVF81

If you are still having issues, please contact support by clicking on this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to [email protected] with your device information, and exact problem and our support team will investigate.
  • pmarsh42
    pmarsh42 Posts: 1 Member
    KL1887 wrote: »
    Since my dashboard update my app has become pretty much unusable. It now crashes, closes itself, won’t register apple health exercise data unless I remove and re sync my watch. The user face is extremely slow to react and clunky. It has the potential to be good but for now I’ll use to app solely to log in and get my streak.

Same issue shifted the sync with Apple Watch to iPhone appears to work better but slow to sync. Can’t wait for the next update to iron out these bugs
  • yhold
    yhold Posts: 1 Member
    Yeah
    Hi
    Im new here
    Hoe do i find myself around
  • pamellis999
    pamellis999 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m tracking carbs
    It was not tracking correctly
    Then it corrected to give accurate information
    Now it is back to not working
    Tried to submit an email request but it comes to a point where it says ‘add file’. What file?
    It’s basically unusable now