Staying on Track Has Never Been Easier — Introducing Your New Dashboard!

Options

Replies

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,176 MFP Staff
    Options
    Now I can’t find where to track my weight.
    Get the bugs fixed. I’m not paying $19.95 for this

Please see: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5217312657293-New-Dashboard-FAQ#h_01G1RS7XFKGNRKBM459QQAVF81
  • hjahangiri
    hjahangiri Posts: 56 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I don't see anything that looks anything like this.

I was looking forward to it, but reading through the comments from those who have received the update, this may not have been ready for prime time, anyway. I am not paying premium membership to be an unpaid beta tester, so do carry on... I can wait.
  • pamellis999
    pamellis999 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can I see my daily weight logs as before instead of a graph?
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Can I see my daily weight logs as before instead of a graph?

If you tap on the graph in the dashboard, you'll be taken to the progress page with the graph and then you can scroll down to see the logged weight entries.
  • clairesimpson4
    clairesimpson4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The new interface is entirely broken - text overlapping graphics, things don't render properly and it crashes constantly. I don't mind change if it adds functionality but this was clearly not sufficiently tested. Not ready for prime time, I wonder if the developers were not given enough time to work out all the bugs. Pressure from on high perhaps?
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The new interface is entirely broken - text overlapping graphics, things don't render properly and it crashes constantly. I don't mind change if it adds functionality but this was clearly not sufficiently tested. Not ready for prime time, I wonder if the developers were not given enough time to work out all the bugs. Pressure from on high perhaps?

Weird. I don’t see any of that on mine. Mine is good.
  • DeniseN56
    DeniseN56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My home screen does not display the new dashboard. Based on the multiple negative comments, I should be grateful! Why change something when there is no change to how the app works? Looks like a "check the box" activity so you can say it's updated. Next we'll have to pay for premium just to get the app to work.
  • Kyustak
    Kyustak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No update for me even after reinstalling the app 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • jradicelli
    jradicelli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for a new app. Thanks for the silly chages…
  • Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,817 MFP Staff
    Options
    I’m tracking carbs
    It was not tracking correctly
    Then it corrected to give accurate information
    Now it is back to not working
    Tried to submit an email request but it comes to a point where it says ‘add file’. What file?
    It’s basically unusable now

Apologies for any issues you are having with tracking carbs and submitting a support request. Can you try sending an email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com with your device information, and exact problem and our support team will investigate.
  • miraevan1
    miraevan1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love the new dashboard…everything at a glance!!!!!