What's your fav change about your body from weight loss?

Options
Mine ...Bones..(.not that I am skin on bones ) I mean like seeing my collar bone and my hip bones and my cheek bones and my shoulder bones ...you get the point ...I just really love it esp. my collar & hip bones :)

Replies

• rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Losing the cottage cheese on my thighs and also my shoulders and arms look so much stronger! 40 days into Insanity and my body is changing every day:happy:
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I know this will sound weird but my fingers. I always had tubby sausage fingers and as an artist you're expected to have long delicate fingers and fine motor skills. Don't get me wrong my fingers are still short, but I don't look like an infant grabbing at things anymore.
  • ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    Doesn't sound weird ,I understand totally ,I work with my hands also,so I can understand a lot!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Rachel WTG!! kEEP IT UP :) I did insanity last summer !
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Having a flat stomach - clothes fit better, look younger and I can look straight down and see my........toes. :smile:
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Having a flat stomach - clothes fit better, look younger and I can look straight down and see my........toes. :smile:
    I love this answer ....but dont you mean your boots lol :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Mine is my fat neck/face. That is the main place I noticed the fat coming off. I have a nice defined jawline now.
    Nice ,I bet its super cute:)
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I do love my (newfound) collar bones, but hands down my favorite thing is the comment I recieved from my husband recently. He had his hand on my [body part] and said "Babe, I have to say, you have an incredibly firm [body part]". That made every one of the million lunges and squats I've done over the past 5 months worth it. And I don't feel like I have to wear Spanx anymore :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I do love my (newfound) collar bones, but hands down my favorite thing is the comment I recieved from my husband recently. He had his hand on my [body part] and said "Babe, I have to say, you have an incredibly firm [body part]". That made every one of the million lunges and squats I've done over the past 5 months worth it. And I don't feel like I have to wear Spanx anymore :)
    That is awesome !!! Go you with your firm body part :) and hats off to your hubby for noticing:)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Having a wider chest than abdominal area. I look "tapered".
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I agree, the combination of my shoulders and collarbone region. Looks more defined! I am so pleased. Now...if my tummy would just cooperate, too... ;)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Having a wider chest than abdominal area. I look "tapered".
    Very Nice :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I agree, the combination of my shoulders and collarbone region. Looks more defined! I am so pleased. Now...if my tummy would just cooperate, too... ;)
    WTG! Keep it up it will get there ,that part is so slow lol
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    My favorite change is my brain. I'm much more confident and less self conscious about how I look.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    My boobs stick out further than my stomach. I started An apple now I'm more of a hourglass
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Getting back my hour glass figure after all these years.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    For me it is actually seeing something other than flab every where. Dont get me wrong i still have my jiggly parts but, they are becoming less and less and that makes me happy :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    My favorite change is my brain. I'm much more confident and less self conscious about how I look.
    Sooo love this ,cause its so true !!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    My boobs stick out further than my stomach. I started An apple now I'm more of a hourglass
    That is awesome!! My boobs left the building when the weight came off lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!