What's your fav change about your body from weight loss?

Options

Replies

• ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    Being able to tie both my shoes, slowly and neatly, without gasping for air and having to take a break...
    That is super great good for you!! Keep it up ,you lok good in your beach chair :) You look happy and that says it all:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Yesterday I tried on a ring my husband gave me for our 1st anniversary (13 yrs ago) that hasn't fit for at least 10 years. It fits! And the wedding ring that I had resized larger now sometimes falls off, I've been wearing it on my middle finger.
    awwww that is precious!! Good for you ,wtg:)
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I tried on a ring my husband gave me for our 1st anniversary (13 yrs ago) that hasn't fit for at least 10 years. It fits! And the wedding ring that I had resized larger now sometimes falls off, I've been wearing it on my middle finger.

All of my rings, but one had gotten to big also. It was driving me crazy. I was scared I'd lose my rings. I have put them in my Jewelry box until I reach goal. Then I am going to have them resized. In the mean time, I am wearing a ring my husband bought me for Christmas a few years ago. It was to tight then, and I hadn't gotten it sized because the band was so thin.
    I am not only wearing that ring, but I have been watching it get increasingly loose on my finger. Eventually I will need a new one. (-;
  • lifeisalovelydream
    lifeisalovelydream Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My favorite change would have to be that I do not look pregnant, when I gain weight, it alllllllll seems to go right to my belly. I have 3 different people ask me when I was due and it broke me. But honestly, I thank them now because they gave me the motivation to lose weight and change my life!
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    For me, it's my butt being smaller. I've had a big butt since I was in 5th grade, and it only got bigger as I got older. My butt had used to be really big and make me look more overweight than I was. A lot of weight I had gained went straight to my butt. But now that I have lost weight from my butt, its flatter and less big. So I am really happy about that.
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I am getting my waist back! I have looked like I am pregnant for the last 6 yrs! Lovely if you are but not so hot if you're not! 90 days on here and 8 inches off my tummy! My 7 yr old patted my tummy and told me that I don't look like I'm going to have a baby any more! lol yay! Feel free to check out progress pics on my blog....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/princessofredrock/view/3-month-progress-with-pics-571596

Keep up the awesome work everyone! ; )
    That is awesome:) Good job Mommy :) keep it up!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I've always had a big butt. Not anymore. :)
    No big butts here :) Good job !
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Being able to tie my shoes without having to pick my foot up on the chair beside me.

Being able to paint my own toenails.

Noticing bones in my legs, chest, arms, and hips that I haven't seen in a long time. (-:
    Thats all awesome,I bet you are rocking those cute painted toes too:) WTG!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I'm only 1 /3 of the way but I'm loving my hips already . I hated the shelf I had on both sides . It's so much smaller now . I'm so excited . My husband has finally started noticing and saying sweet things .... and making advances ....all the time even inappropriate times :blushing:
    AWWW he is loving his sexy pretty wife!! Good job:) keep it up ,you got this!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Not being so paranoid about wearing a bra with a tight top ( excess side fat? don't know what to call it but your fat spills out over the sides of your bra) Also no back boobs.
    I know what you mean!! Thats awesome ,i beat you are looking great in the tanks,i love those too now!! wtg!!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Flatter stomach, tighter butt, I have a naturally smaller waist and now you can see it!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    My favorite change would have to be that I do not look pregnant, when I gain weight, it alllllllll seems to go right to my belly. I have 3 different people ask me when I was due and it broke me. But honestly, I thank them now because they gave me the motivation to lose weight and change my life!
    girl you look amazing !!! Super job!! you gave birth to a sexy beast:) wtg!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    For me, it's my butt being smaller. I've had a big butt since I was in 5th grade, and it only got bigger as I got older. My butt had used to be really big and make me look more overweight than I was. A lot of weight I had gained went straight to my butt. But now that I have lost weight from my butt, its flatter and less big. So I am really happy about that.
    Good for you !! isnt it amazing :) wtg!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Flatter stomach, tighter butt, I have a naturally smaller waist and now you can see it!
    All 3 perfect things:) You look great !! love your picture super sassy:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Definitely collar bones! I love that I can see them and they aren't covered in a layer of fat anymore!
    Girl you are smoking hot! Good job:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I used to always think of myself as a rectangle, now I actually have curves... who knew?!
    I'm always touching my collar bone now that it has shown an appearance.
    I always thought of myself as an upside down triangle ,so i know what you mean ,thats great:) i always touch mine too :) wtg!!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    All 3 perfect things:) You look great !! love your picture super sassy:)

Thank you so much! You made my night. You look great, as well!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    My legs!
    awesome,they do look great !! WTG:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    <Bad-*kitten* shoulders, and a tiny waist
    Why yes ma'am you do have bad shoulders and i am sure a tiny waist you are rocking too!! Good job!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I love being able to wear clothes that I haven't worn in years.
    Isnt it great:) I went shopping in my own closet :) Great JOb:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!