What's your fav change about your body from weight loss?

Options

Replies

• ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    This thread is so inspirational! I am anxiously awaiting the day that I will experience some of these things for myself. I too want to have collarbones and hip bones and a jawline. And one day I will wear normal sized clothes and maybe even have some muscle definition. Can't wait!!! Thanks for the motivation!
    And that day will come,just keep going because as you see we all have been where you are and ,i still have more to go :) You are gonna rock all these things sweetie !!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Getting my curves back, instead of the round blob I had become.
    Good job,and i bet you are rocking them curves :)
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am getting my waist back! I have looked like I am pregnant for the last 6 yrs! Lovely if you are but not so hot if you're not! 90 days on here and 8 inches off my tummy! My 7 yr old patted my tummy and told me that I don't look like I'm going to have a baby any more! lol yay! Feel free to check out progress pics on my blog....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/princessofredrock/view/3-month-progress-with-pics-571596

Keep up the awesome work everyone! ; )
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I've always had a big butt. Not anymore. :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I didn't lose much weight, but for me it's just having my nice figure back. Everything is solid and firm, my legs and booty and waist. I like having muscle definition all over my body.
    I love your picture,I love the action in it...life happening ....Congrats :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    This slight inward curve on the front of my thigh above my knees....probably a weird thing to notice and I certainly never noticed when that curve disappeared as I gained but when I saw it was back I got all excited about my leg curves.

Also I can see muscle definition on my back which I never really could before. :D
    Thats not weird ,thats your curve and im sure you are rocking it. I love what you said about not seeing it disappear ,because isnt that the the truth ,i didnt either !! Keep it up:)
  • calpeachmfp
    calpeachmfp Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Best answer! : )
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I love the flat stomach and hip bones. I walk with my hands on my hips to feel my hipbones! I want to start lifing to sculpt my arms some. Right now, my arms are kinda saggy.
    I love it ,I bet you are a cutie pie struting your stuff with your hands on your hips:) keep it up you will get those arms where you want them,thats what i am working on now myself:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Best answer! : )
    :):)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Firming up, :bigsmile: not everything jiggles now lol, I don't look like an earthquake on the move hehe
    Yes less jiggle is the bomb :) Now i bet you are just making the earth quake because you are so hot:) hehe keep it up sweetie,we are winning the battle:)
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Being able to tie my shoes without having to pick my foot up on the chair beside me.

Being able to paint my own toenails.

Noticing bones in my legs, chest, arms, and hips that I haven't seen in a long time. (-:
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I can feel my body toning all over.. its not as jiggly lbvs
    Thats a great feeling isnt it!! keep it up pretty girl!
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My favorite change is my brain. I'm much more confident and less self conscious about how I look.
    Empowerment at its finest!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Sounds silly but I lost a shoe size...can actually buy women's shoes now :)
    That is so not silly ,because i can relate :) I ma sporting pink running shoes now myself :) Aww im so happy for you !!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm only 1 /3 of the way but I'm loving my hips already . I hated the shelf I had on both sides . It's so much smaller now . I'm so excited . My husband has finally started noticing and saying sweet things .... and making advances ....all the time even inappropriate times :blushing:
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I'm still very early in the weight loss, but I like how I feel stronger and more in control of what I'm doing.

Physically, I love feeling where I'm losing weight. It's in all these weird spots, where there's little indents and whatnot. I can't wait to see if when I'm wearing clothes, lol, but those weird spots keep me assured that I'm doing the right thing.
    ha I love that weird spots....congrats on your weird spots ,i know you are gonna be sporting some more weird spots too hunny,wtg!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I like that I smile so much more now. Every one has been telling my husband that I seem so much happier and look better because of the confidence. I also love how he is so flirty with me now, like we are dating again. Not that he ever ignored me or anything like that, but it is obvious that he likes the changes I've made.
    awww thats is sweet,good for you :) keep it up:) flirty marriages are kinda rare thats awesome:)
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Not being so paranoid about wearing a bra with a tight top ( excess side fat? don't know what to call it but your fat spills out over the sides of your bra) Also no back boobs.
  • rubisliprz
    rubisliprz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I tried on a ring my husband gave me for our 1st anniversary (13 yrs ago) that hasn't fit for at least 10 years. It fits! And the wedding ring that I had resized larger now sometimes falls off, I've been wearing it on my middle finger.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    That I like it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!