What's your fav change about your body from weight loss?

Options

Replies

• ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    Arms and Biceps. No question. I love being able to show my arms without worrying about a wiggle.
    That is awesome ,a great feeling:) Wonderful JOb:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Flatter stomach, tighter butt, I have a naturally smaller waist and now you can see it!
    All 3 perfect things:) You look great !! love your picture super sassy:)

Thank you so much! You made my night. You look great, as well!
    Thank you sweetie!! Im just telling the truth ,you are a very pretty girl !
  • scottleigh
    scottleigh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just feel so much more confident. I still have chubby bits but i still have a way to go. My boobs stick out more than my tummy now lol. I am getting into my smaller size clothes. Thanks to fitness pal and my friends. Couldnt do it without you ;)x
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    When I was my ideal weight - thirty years ago - I could do a "seated spinal twist" and clasp my hands through my legs (it's a Yoga thing, called a wrap). Now, losing weight to reach that ideal composition once more, I am starting to get back into being able to wrap again.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I'd never really given my arms much thought before, and now I'm loving how toned they look from working with kettlebells. I feel great wearing sleeveless tops!
  • russellbrand69
    russellbrand69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    What a lovely thread, so full of positivity!

When I started getting healthy, back in January, I started the C25K program and I went out running in the dark, and stuck to the residential streets near my house that I knew hardly anyone walked down, because I was ashamed of how I looked (esp. in running clothes).

When I went out for a run last Saturday, I thought I looked great, and I went out in the afternoon sunshine and ran by two villages, past people drinking coffee and shopping, and was proud to do so. (I'm not saying I look like a supermodel, but *I* think I look good and that's all that matters).

This was totally unthinkable 8 months ago, and my favourite feeling so far - to be fine, even happy, with people looking at my body.

I also threw out my running skirt the other day - I don't feel the need to cover my *kitten* any more!
  • MrsMX
    MrsMX Posts: 98
    Options
    Very early on in my weight loss
    and I haven't lost what I would call a great deal ,but honestly my skin feels so smooth and soft ..
    I must have been stretching it to the limit or something because now it feels so different and nice!

sounds wrong I know but ya get that:wink:
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    So many things! I have abs for the first time in years. I love being able to see my bone structure, hips, collar bones, cheek bones etc. My bum has completely changed shape. However, the best change of all, is my outlook on life :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    i finally have a waist and a gap between my thighs !!!
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    I love my abs and my tiny black dress
  • benum21121
    benum21121 Posts: 200
    Options
    I like the fact that I've gotten small enough to NOT have to wear 3XL and 4XL shirts by default.. I have choices for clothes now.. and THAT is WEIRD for me! I have to learn how to shop/pick clothes all over again.. there are so many more choices in the smaller sizes!! :-)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    That I like it
    Amen!! Love this wonderful answer:) WTG!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I like the fact that I've gotten small enough to NOT have to wear 3XL and 4XL shirts by default.. I have choices for clothes now.. and THAT is WEIRD for me! I have to learn how to shop/pick clothes all over again.. there are so many more choices in the smaller sizes!! :-)
    That is a great feeling isnt it,and yes prepare to spend money lol. You look great !!! I know you will rock these new clothes :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I love my abs and my tiny black dress
    Your abs looks excellent girlll,I bet you look amazing in your tiny black dress!! Great work!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I just feel so much more confident. I still have chubby bits but i still have a way to go. My boobs stick out more than my tummy now lol. I am getting into my smaller size clothes. Thanks to fitness pal and my friends. Couldnt do it without you ;)x
    That is awesome!! and you are so right ,I sure wouldnt enjoy doing this nearly as much without mfp and all the wonderful people here:) Keep it up pretty girl!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    When I was my ideal weight - thirty years ago - I could do a "seated spinal twist" and clasp my hands through my legs (it's a Yoga thing, called a wrap). Now, losing weight to reach that ideal composition once more, I am starting to get back into being able to wrap again.
    wow !!! That is pretty impressive ,I know you will make it to that wrap !!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I'd never really given my arms much thought before, and now I'm loving how toned they look from working with kettlebells. I feel great wearing sleeveless tops!
    That is awesome!! Enjoy your sleevless shirts ,I bet you look great in them:)
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was obese at age 16 - & with a family history of diabetes I was pretty scared. I joined the gym to lose weight but I also learnt to cut out so much junk food from my diet. Besides being able to fit into normal sized clothes now, losing weight taught me to care for my body! I exercise 4 times a week, walk everywhere and eat well -- I recently ran a blood work and everything is perfect!
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Also, this thread made me feel so great! Great work, everyone!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    My shoulders are awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!