What's your fav change about your body from weight loss?

Options

Replies

• ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    Loss of cellulite and "chub rub". Its so nice to be able to wear shorts or a skirt and not worry about chaffing your inner thighs:)
    Good for you :) I am sure you are rocking those shorts :) keep it up!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Not having a double chin!
    Oh that is good...I def. dont see a double chin in that picture looking good ..keep it up!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Love this question. There are a lot of favs, but I think losing back fat takes the cake. I don't carry weight in my butt, so when I was heavier my lower back actually stuck out more than my butt. lol It made my butt look long and flat. Now I'm getting a hint of curve. Now I just need to build up some muscle.
    Omg i know just what you are saying ,same goes here ,i never had a butt either ! But you are smoking now ...keep it up sweetie :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Mine ...Bones..(.not that I am skin on bones ) I mean like seeing my collar bone and my hip bones and my cheek bones and my shoulder bones ...you get the point ...I just really love it esp. my collar & hip bones :)

Collar bones is my favorite too!!! Can't wait to see more!!
    Cool collar bone is just so sexy:)
  • AisforAmazing19
    Options
    Oh man... my favorite thing that has changed is probably my fitness endurance. I mean, having smaller legs and waist and whatnot has been amazing, but losing 30lbs has made me realize my love affair with endurance sports. I might not be fast, but I can go for days!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    my boobs fit in bra properly instead of popping out frm here and there....wht a relief it is. Instead of getting new bras (costly affair), was motivated to lose weight.:tongue::tongue:
    Good for you !! Thats great get healthy and lose weight :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    My face is thinner but I am still on a mission to find my knees.
    Awesome ,I know you will find those knees ,you got this!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Oh man... my favorite thing that has changed is probably my fitness endurance. I mean, having smaller legs and waist and whatnot has been amazing, but losing 30lbs has made me realize my love affair with endurance sports. I might not be fast, but I can go for days!
    That is great ,I love endurance too,building mine up!! Keep rocking it girly ,you look great love the confidence in you picture!!
  • AisforAmazing19
    Options
    Thank you! Your legs look FANTASTIC, by the way! And great topic. This positivity is totally contagious.

ETA I can't quite figure out the forums yet but this was supposed to be a reply :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Probably my biceps :D
    Nice :) I bet your guns are awesome :)
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Waist went from 36 to 32!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Thank you! Your legs look FANTASTIC, by the way! And great topic. This positivity is totally contagious.

ETA I can't quite figure out the forums yet but this was supposed to be a reply :)
    Lol I havent figured them out yet either lol,but thank you:) this topic has really made me realize a lot of changes I didnt even realize :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Fitting into the world around me so easily. I didn't realize that so many things were uncomfortable for me, or just didn't fit me before. Office chairs with arms, movie theater seats, amusement park rides, car seat belts, smaller booths in restaurants...I fit, but not really. NOW I fit ***comfortably*** with room to spare on both sides of my body, and it's fabulous.

A lot of times I feel like I look the same and have not lost "much" weight (I've lost 36 lb on MFP since March but in the past 5 yrs I've lost close to 80 lb total)...then I realize, when I look at the tiny booth in an old diner, I don't have to worry anymore. My boobs and belly won't be squished in. I'll just fit. And I LOVE THAT!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Waist went from 36 to 32!
    That is awesome :) You look great like the ink:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Fitting into the world around me so easily. I didn't realize that so many things were uncomfortable for me, or just didn't fit me before. Office chairs with arms, movie theater seats, amusement park rides, car seat belts, smaller booths in restaurants...I fit, but not really. NOW I fit ***comfortably*** with room to spare on both sides of my body, and it's fabulous.

A lot of times I feel like I look the same and have not lost "much" weight (I've lost 36 lb on MFP since March but in the past 5 yrs I've lost close to 80 lb total)...then I realize, when I look at the tiny booth in an old diner, I don't have to worry anymore. My boobs and belly won't be squished in. I'll just fit. And I LOVE THAT!
    That is wonderful ,your post made my heart smile because that is a huge thing,hats off to you ,keep going idk if you have more to lose or where u are at but you got this hun!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I was always so self-conscious about carrying lots of weight around my thighs and I always dressed to disguise my saddlebags. Now those pesky bulgy bits are GONE -- and I am loving wearing the brightly coloured pants and figure-hugging dresses I was too scared to even try on before :smile:
    Awesome ,and I know without a doubt you are rocking them pretty girl!!
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm still very early in the weight loss, but I like how I feel stronger and more in control of what I'm doing.

Physically, I love feeling where I'm losing weight. It's in all these weird spots, where there's little indents and whatnot. I can't wait to see if when I'm wearing clothes, lol, but those weird spots keep me assured that I'm doing the right thing.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I like that I smile so much more now. Every one has been telling my husband that I seem so much happier and look better because of the confidence. I also love how he is so flirty with me now, like we are dating again. Not that he ever ignored me or anything like that, but it is obvious that he likes the changes I've made.
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I'm getting my hourglass figure back. Also, for me it is less about weight and more about inches. I've lost 48 cumulative inches in 102 days!
    Wow!!! Thats awesome ....you are the inch whisper :) So happy for you ...wtg ,and i know you are rocking that hour glass figure:)
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Being able to tie both my shoes, slowly and neatly, without gasping for air and having to take a break...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!