What's your fav change about your body from weight loss?

Options

Replies

• ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    I love my shoulders and am starting to be able to see my collar bones. I also have shoulder blades! I haven't had those for years!! Also, my fiance told me he likes be able to hug me closer.
    AWWWWW that is so sweet. I bet you are enjoying those closer hugs as well. I bet your shoulder blades are great :) wtg!!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My ability to be active. I'm running, I can do pull-ups, I've done obstace races, I take my soon to be 2 year old daughter in the jogging stroller and she loves it. Stairs no longer kick my *kitten*. Plus I FEEL good, generally, some days though I feel worn out because I ran too far or worked too hard but it's a GOOD worn out :)
    WOW,these are all great things:) 93 lbs. that is amazing ...you rock!! keep it up :)

Thanks
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i am feeling great and able to keep up with the kids ! more energy overall nice mood too
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Energy level #1, but otherwise...I can wear a lot more 'fitting' clothes because I like what's underneath :)

I also feel like I can finally look good with a beard LOL :) I tried growing it a couple times when I was bigger and it always looked terrible!
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Looking in the mirror and actually seeing my waist go IN instead of just in line with my hips.
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Having to buy smaller pants because my old ones were literally falling off me and finally being able to fit back into all those shirts that "shrunk in the wash".
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Having the confidence to wear short shorts. Not only do my legs look better now that I have lost weight, but I have finally realized no body is perfect, so why keep hiding my legs when it's hot out?
  • fosshage79
    fosshage79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love that!
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    my stomach is noticeably smaller, and I can actually suck it in some now (it was so bloated and huge I couldn't even make it suck in)
  • mdn15
    mdn15 Posts: 145
    Options
    guns & legs
  • jphoto801
    Options
    I suppose my favorite is my newfound jawline - having a big fat head isn't ideal.

My son recently hugged me and was like...what's this? That's a rib cage, son. I have one now.

On the other hands, my wife now makes fun of me being totally butt-less. I have negative butt. I'd need to add butt just to get back to zero butt.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I love the definition my arms are getting.. Also like that my male member is getting larger.. (I know I know.. it's a bit riske' but it's true darn it!)

I also got my dimples back on my face.
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    i am feeling great and able to keep up with the kids ! more energy overall nice mood too
    That is awesome,i bet your kids are loving it :) You look great!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Energy level #1, but otherwise...I can wear a lot more 'fitting' clothes because I like what's underneath :)

I also feel like I can finally look good with a beard LOL :) I tried growing it a couple times when I was bigger and it always looked terrible!
    Well let just say you are rocking that beard now,very handsome ,and a beautiful smile:) wtg!!
  • butterpecan_ts
    butterpecan_ts Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Having a waist again!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Looking in the mirror and actually seeing my waist go IN instead of just in line with my hips.
    That is a great feeling isnt it:) I actually own a full length mirror now:) You look awesome ...great job!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Having to buy smaller pants because my old ones were literally falling off me and finally being able to fit back into all those shirts that "shrunk in the wash".
    Thats awesome ,I bet you are rocking them too:) You look very good! Wtg:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Having the confidence to wear short shorts. Not only do my legs look better now that I have lost weight, but I have finally realized no body is perfect, so why keep hiding my legs when it's hot out?
    Good for you!! and that last statement is so true!! Rock them shorts pretty girl:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    my stomach is noticeably smaller, and I can actually suck it in some now (it was so bloated and huge I couldn't even make it suck in)
    That is super!! wtg!! So proud of you:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    guns & legs
    Wow...very nice Guns indeed:) Awesome job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!