Less Alcohol ~ JULY 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,812 Member
    Hi : - )
    My name is Dawn.
    My continuing goal is 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 19AF days in June.

Diary style:

Friday July 1st, Canada Day: Planned Mojitos today. I am off of work at 3pm and the celebrations (very close to my house) start at 2pm with the dignitaries' speeches etc. There will be bands and all sorts of fun stuff. I will be back and forth from my house throughout. @globalhiker you are familiar with my Mojito process, and with my friend and guitar player Fred who I will be hanging with for the duration amongst others. Love love love that you know where I am now when I describe stuff : - )
    Saturday July 2nd - Got into Gin Slings after working many hours in the yard in preparation for 2 rainy days. Grass got cut and stuff. Planning AF for Sunday. Have fun on the 4th everyone.
    Sunday July 3rd - AF - Got out for a nice lake walk during a break in the rain.
    Monday July 4th - AF - Going to try and stay AF until the weekend.
    Tuesday July 5th - AF - I felt like having drinks after my lovely pedicure last night, but decided not to.

Rolling total - 3AF days out of 5 days.
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    @lmlmrn That is some phenomenal kitchen progress. Way to go!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    @dawnbgethealthy you want falling asleep tips, general sleep tips.....? I am a long time no sleep sufferer. Its either not able to fall asleep, up from 2am-5 am or up at 4 am and cant get back to sleep. Im currently going through a period of not being able to fall asleep. I can give you tips on here or send you a message. I feel you on the FOMO as a kid, I had two older brothers (who hated me-I was the youngest and a girl-ewwwww) so I needed/wanted to know what was going on after my early bedtime.