• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    7/1-7/7: 3 AF out of 7
    7/8-7/14: 4 AF out of 7
    7/15: A- 2
    7/16: AF
    7/17: AF
    7/18: A- 1/2-I opened my drink and immediately didn’t want it. I drank about half of it over a three hour period. It got warm and was just…gross. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Rolling total: 9 AF out of 18
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,608 Member
    Options
    @MissMay

I would love to see photos of your garden all nicely mulched.
    Where do you get the mulch? I sort of make mine from sticks and stuff, but I wouldn't say that it is lovely : - )
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    @Lilylady3k

So you and DH are on a road trip at the same time that your Mom is on one?
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    Hi : - )
    My name is Dawn.
    My continuing goal is 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 19AF days in June.

Diary style:

Friday July 15 - Mojitos with a new-ish friend (1 year). We had a wonderful visit on my shady porch during a hot day. Planned drinks for Saturday, which will bring me to 50% A and AF days.
    Saturday July 16 - Gin slings and stuff. Going to try to stay AF until Friday now.
    Sunday July 17 - AF - I got a touch of a sunburn saturday, so stayed in the shade mostly. Working towards a nice base tan before my September holidays so that I don't burn there. Kind of hard to get except on the weekends since 4pm does not lead to much tan. Trying for no A days until the weekend.
    Monday July 18 - AF - The scale goes down when I don't have alcohol, no doubt about it.

Rolling total - 10AF days out of 18 days.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k

So you and DH are on a road trip at the same time that your Mom is on one?

Yes we are. When DH retired he wanted to go to a conference in Omaha so we are headed that way and plan to spend some time in Hot Springs AR too. My sister is staying home ... she is a teacher and not in school right now but neither of us wanted to see all the people my mom planned to visit. My mom is enjoying her roadtrip visiting all her family, her husband's family (he passed in 2020) and her old friends that lives across Arkansas & Louisiana. I think she is stopping to see upwards or more than 20 households. For the next few days she is at my brother's near Memphis.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    @MissMay

Yowza wowza!!
    Soooo beautiful and wonderful!!

• dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    @lmlmrn

Yahoo to the fixtures being installed!!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    Hi : - )
    My name is Dawn.
    My continuing goal is 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 19AF days in June.

Diary style:

Friday July 15 - Mojitos with a new-ish friend (1 year). We had a wonderful visit on my shady porch during a hot day. Planned drinks for Saturday, which will bring me to 50% A and AF days.
    Saturday July 16 - Gin slings and stuff. Going to try to stay AF until Friday now.
    Sunday July 17 - AF - I got a touch of a sunburn saturday, so stayed in the shade mostly. Working towards a nice base tan before my September holidays so that I don't burn there. Kind of hard to get except on the weekends since 4pm does not lead to much tan. Trying for no A days until the weekend.
    Monday July 18 - AF - The scale goes down when I don't have alcohol, no doubt about it.
    Tuesday July 19 - AF - Worked an extra unexpected shift, really felt like having drinks afterward, but I am picking up extra shifts for Wednesday, so didn't want to go into a very long day feeling possibly not great.

Rolling total - 11AF days out of 19 days.