Hi im sort of new

Options
Well ive been paying for the app. but it is not chiseling abs by itself :) . Issues are time control, and tired of having that piece of cake ..even knowing I won't enjoy it 'that' much . I naturally do lotsa steps . But want to focus cardio, weights, planned exercise . I'm only dealing with 35 pounds but they are determined not ti leave ! Is anyone in similar boat ?

Replies

• allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Ya I got about 27 lbs to go. cycling, elliptical, swimming, a little bit of weights. I like weights but I do focus on my traps, back, lats, tricepts mainly since I get hammered on the legs. So weigh it all before logging. Set your diary to a reasonable goal loss. Weigh it before logging. Weigh it and log it the day before, even. Pay attention to the macros. That for me, a tweak here and there on macros, is what helped stalls and losses. Fiber, get your fiber maxed out. That helps moving things along, too. Did I mention weighing your food lol. That is key. that and don't go over on one particular macro. At my age I like to hit the macros and not go crazy on one or the other because it will slow me way down.