Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 200

Options

Replies

• wakegrrl
    wakegrrl Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    9/27-126.8 got little sleep last night, busy running a Hurricane facebook site and worrying so I am surprised this weight is not higher. I suspect I will be up late tonight worrying so I do not expect much better tomorrow.

Are you in FL? Please stay safe and take care!

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,288 Member
    Options
    pezhed wrote: Β»
    Exciting! ROUND 200
    RSW: 129.0
    RGW: 126.0 (getting ambitious despite not making it to 127 last round)
    Non-scale round goals:
    πŸ’ͺ🏻 Work out 9/10 days
    ✏️ Track food 9/10 days
    ⏱ Fast >16 hours 9/10 days
    🚫 Alcohol-free 5/10 days

Day/Weight/Comment

9/24 - ⏱✏️ 127.4! Whoop! Officially lost 10% of my starting weight (142.2). I’m not behaving great today so I don’t know if it will stay down but it feels good and motivating to at least touch this weight.
    9/25 - ✏️ DNW.
    9/26 - πŸ’ͺ🏻✏️⏱🚫 DNW. Wow, I was sooo off plan over the weekend. I did track but was over by at least 1000 calories both Saturday and Sunday, and that’s assuming I remembered to track everything. Ouch. Also zero exercise this weekend. Good family time, though. Made my first apple pie of the season yesterday and it is amazing. No need for hugs here, I know what I need to do this week to recover. Happy Monday everyone :)
    9/27 - 128.8. I can live with it. Took a couple days of being totally off plan to gain over the weekend and will take a couple days of being on plan to lose it. I did great yesterday so I'll just continue that trajectory today. I think I'm going to make chili today because things are really cooling off here.
    9/28
    9/29
    9/30
    10/1
    10/2
    10/3

I made chilli to warm is up too, really feeling the cold after we got from our hot holiday in the sunshine!!