October 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    @Fit2btied2016 You’re definitely allowed to whine about the smoke. That sounds really hard to live in.

@yirara So glad you had a good run! It’s so nice when things start clicking together.

@tarun_yadavA mmmmm, chai. With the cooler weather today, that sounds perfectly cozy.
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    @AlphaHowls - Are you "tapering" tomorrow? :-)
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring @AlphaHowls! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,076 Member
    Options
    Has been a few days since I've had time to comment, again. I did read through all that I missed. You are all doing great with your running!

Welcome @mollyeliz00 ! You've found a very supportive group, regardless of distance or speed. Are you following a marathon training plan?

I'm glad the skunk you saw on Monday ran away when startled and didn't spray @kgirlhart .

@Fit2btied I hope the fires have gotten under control and you did get some rain. You are smart to not run when the air quality is so bad.

@eleanorhawkins I'm glad you are feeling better. You're going to do great and surprise yourself.

@tarun_yadavA Congrats to your son on his race!!!! You did great for the month! Enjoy your trip. Running during the safari could come in handy if the vehicle you are in breaks down. :wink: Let's hope that doesn't happen.

@martaindale Maybe that is your marathon pace when the weather is great! :wink: Yeah for speedy new shoes.

Have a great race tomorrow @AlphaHowls ! Looking forward to the race report and seeing your pictures. Are there pancakes at the finish line?

Great running. Enjoy your weekend @Teresa502 .

@yirara Garmin just doesn't always know what it is talking about. You did great!