December 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, @Scott6255 and @shanaber!!!!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,040 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    10/70 mile goal

Worked today and was tired and hungry when I got home, so just walked one mile on the treadmill. I'll call it a rest/taper day.

Thanks @shanaber . I saw your response on the newsfeed and responded there. Too far to walk and have to take a shuttle from the parking area to the start line. I'm likely going look like a deer in the headlights. I'll just go along with the crowd and hopefully get to where I'm supposed to be on time. LOL Be safe on your trip home!

Happy Birthday @Scott6255 and @shanaber !

@Laurz9191 I'm horrible with geography and knowing climates in different places. I'm surprised you don't get a lot of snow in central Germany though...and that picture just looks like it is the start of a lot more to come. :wink:
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    @shanaber @Scott6255 Happy birthday to you both!!!!
    Hope you both had a lovely day... !!!

@shanaber - hope you had a nice time visiting your home state!

@Laurz9191 nice to meet you! I'm in London. No snow here yet! (Think Scotland due to get some soon but we should be okay down here!)
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Morning all
    Today's 5 done
    t0hjhrx0efx2.png
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,040 Member
    Options
    @shanaber Sounds like you made a great choice on your route home. That snow is beautiful!

Good call @kgirlhart , even if it doesn't storm tomorrow. We have to go with the information we have available.

Glad your recovery is going well @tarun_yadavA !
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,103 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday to @Scott6255 and @shanaber!!
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    the forecast is calling for rain/thunderstorms on Wednesday morning. So instead of taking today as a rest day I ran 5 miles and I will plan Wednesday as a rest day. We probably won't get rain now.

Yep, you jinxed it for sure.

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    @martaindale sounds like a good plan.

4 treadmill miles this evening.

exercise.png
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo yep I agree with @eleanorhawkins (only because I am feeling the exact same right now)!