• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Edie's cake is lovely! Very talented!

Carol in GA
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Well I am working today. Really quite as no one in any of the offices are here. I did talk to nursing supervisor about my knee and she thinks it is not my knee but the ligaments and tendons under the knee. Which makes sense as that is where it hurts and buckles. I have an appointment with my doctor Tuesday afternoon. It really upsets me that I did this trying to get healthly and exercise. In the meantime I have it wrapped and trying to keep it up.
    KJ--You are such a Blessing for the children in your care. Thank you for being you.
    Debbie--Sounds like a good plan and you have earned it.
    I have gotten some things done being I am here by myself and have the next schedule done. Not going to make everyone happy as one person is having surgery so going to be off for a couple weeks and we have to cover.
    Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE where it is in the 30's and snow is still here. <3
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    :)
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options
    :)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,803 Member
    Options
    Tried taking a nap,but Alfie wasn't having it,barking at every blessed thing..
    Thats ok..
    Trudy is leaving next Sunday for Antarctica.. so excited for her,and she is going to Morocco in November..
    Going up to Susans for Pizza for a bon voyage party..22lugdabnp0j.jpg
    8yrm6ugnm30u.jpg
    Miles got a build a bear from the friends of the Portland Library. Pay your age so a buck.. and they went to Barnes and Noble to buy a few books.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    KJ - You are the sweetest. I think I love you! :love:

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,709 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    ❤️
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    Lanette-
    I have not tried drying my dill. I freeze it. Take it out when I need it, use scissors to cut just what I need and pop it right back in the freezer- tastes very close to fresh.
    I do dry my catnip. Have a huge netted air dryer for it(8 shelves I think) Need to find a new place to hang it. The catio addition is where it used to hang, from the basketball hoop-yep-it is massive. The one time I got something from Amazon that is bigger than expected.

When cooking the beans or any meats in the pressure cooker, let it do a natural release. Food is more tender and never any steam. I do almost everything that way. Just do quick release on some veggies. Soups I just do natural too which is great because that is where you get tons of steam.

Debbie
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,368 Member
    Options

Intentions for today:
    ♦️laundry✔️
    ♦️local shopping ✔️
    ♦️prep for Monday Painters✔️
    ♦️solid habits✔️

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for all those those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,026 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Seafood for dinner tonight.
    Crab salad- Costco has their fresh crab for 5.99 a pound. Just got done cracking out two crabs.
    bang bang shrimp(frozen, just air frying them
    Lobster bisque- (refrigerated from Safeway- haven't tried it yet)
    edit:- dh wants pasta instead of salad. That is fine he, ds and ds' girlfriend all love pasta. more salad for me.
    Have some banana rolls proofing- used the pressure cooker without a yogurt button to do the first rise on the bread. never tried it before. messed up a bit. Thought it was 5 min that I set it for but it was 5 hours- noticed after 20 min. Hope they come out. This is all a first for me. New recipe and new technique

Debbie
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    I like this pic DH took of Edie on our walk.
    nzve79zzrxm4.jpg

Love Heather UK xxxxxx

Looks like a nice apartment, and they're all acclimating well. View is magnificent! Pigs cheeks, that I have never had before, but I have had pork belly slices in ramen. Cooked slow it melts in your mouth.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    WA
    The cake looked really yummy!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,803 Member
    Options
    Katla- my advice on that is get a permanent marker and depending on the color of his clothes and socks ,mark them all with his name.. and if you can and have the wherewithal to do his laundry. Do it,then you will know where his laundry goes..
    It was very hard to keep up with my FILs clothes
    Went up to Susans. We had cauliflower crust pizza,and Trudy made this awesome salad ,i had 3 helpings ,had pears,raisins,apple,mint and it was delish..
    Im home with Alfie now..
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,709 Member
    Options