LESS Alcohol ~ FEBRUARY 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    @Womona Your description about bolting "... into the kitchen squealing like a little girl getting the Barbie Dreamhouse like Pavlov’s freaking dog" is so funny! Ha! Love your description! I could see it happen in my mind's eye.
  • RockinRobyn672
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @SunnyDays930 I am also hoping to get into a dress for a June wedding. I agree that sobriety and weight loss go hand in hand. You've also inspired me to consider staying AF during the June wedding. Let's do it!
  • RockinRobyn672
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @mfowler883 I haven't heard of Commissar stout but you've piqued my curiosity. So you mixed the Commissar with the Gruvi? What a great idea!

Kudzu is not only cute but she just brings on pure joy. I love the photo of Har. He's adorable and also a cutie!
  • RockinRobyn672
    Options
    @joans1976 Wishing you a better day at work today and hoping you feel less tired.
  • lmlmrn
    lmlmrn Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    zensome wrote: »
    @Jthanmyfitnesspal I am also coming at this from a weight loss and "performance" angle. I put that in quotes because I am really nothing more than a casual jogger but find that it is more challenging (and less enjoyable) since I put on some pounds. Right now I am trying to drop a few while it's still too cold here for outdoor running. I'm in the PNW and we are expecting snow in the early morning so it will be a few more weeks. I don't do gyms and I don't have a treadmill so my "running" is weather dependent.

So far for Feb I am 13 AF/21, on track and the month is nearly over!

I am in the PNW also what area? I am southwest of T town.
  • zensome
    zensome Posts: 97 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @lmlmrn I am north of Salem, out in the country. T town, is that Tacoma?