LESS Alcohol ~ FEBRUARY 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,570 Member
    Options
    I am in.

I am Dawn, I live in SE BC Canada
    My ongoing goal remains, 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 17AF days for January (a long month)

I do this diary style to keep track, and I post the next morning

Saturday Feb 04 - Drinks, one of them out. Having a nice Sunday so far. Plan is AF today, and to stay above 50% for the rest of the month. Planned drinks (and dinner) pre-ballet Wednesday (Cinderella).

Rolling total: 2AF days out of 4 days. 50% won't cut it in 28 days
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    AF last night, and I slept well. Weight is up again because I ate like crap yesterday. I signed up for my workout class this morning and absolutely DO NOT WANT TO GO! Yeah yeah, I know I should just go whether I want to or not. But still, I’d rather sleep in!
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I'm Robyn and live in SE Virginia. My goal is 16+ AF days per month. I had 18 AF days last month. I'm drinking less for health and weight loss. I post the next morning.

2/5: AF - The weather was a little warmer in Virginia and is predicted to be in mid-50s this week. I am so ready for spring! I stuck to AF although I was tempted while watching the latest episode of "The Last of Us". My weight was down this morning making up for the weekend gain. I'm contemplating staying AF until I reach my goal weight.

Rolling Total: 2 AF Days out of 5
  • 2timesacharmmfp
    2timesacharmmfp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Not off a solid start this month...4 A/1 AF this month so far.

When I'm in my routine I can usually stick to my goals, so new additional goal for this month is to work on sticking to it even when things pop up. Planning AH through Thursday so that should rightsize my numbers a bit and get me back on track mentally as well!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,570 Member
    Options
    I am in.

I am Dawn, I live in SE BC Canada
    My ongoing goal remains, 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 17AF days for January (a long month)

I do this diary style to keep track, and I post the next morning

Saturday Feb 04 - Drinks, one of them out. Having a nice Sunday so far. Plan is AF today, and to stay above 50% for the rest of the month. Planned drinks (and dinner) pre-ballet Wednesday (Cinderella).
    Sunday Feb 05 - AF - Felt tempted watching the Grammy's, but didn't imbibe.

Rolling total: 3AF days out of 5 days. 50% AF won't cut it to reach my goal in 28 days