Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,263 Member
    Options
    Lanette - it isn't the POA I'm doing right now it's the Advance Directions to Refuse Treatment. Sort of living will if I'm not able to make my own decisions and not expected to recover. I have no interest in lingering on. They just will not give me CPR etc. POA is another matter. I really need one for DH as he keeps his money very private. :# I know what savings accounts he has, but no means of accessing them if he needs care and is incapacitated. I don't know his passwords and his computer has facial recognition. 😳 I have minimal income and not huge savings.
    I will try again. And again.

My friend B is on the train from Glasgow and is drinking wine. :D
    I have booked my DSIL's birthday lunch in London for July 14th. Hooray! <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,946 Member
    Options
    :) We had wind last night but not enough to make Bessie move from her bed to the corner next to my bed. The power went off just for an instant overnight but otherwise all is well.

:) Welcome Barbara from Ontario I have friends in Peterborough and hear regularly about how brutal your winters can be. I hope you will come back daily and make use of the wisdom and encouragement of the members of this friendly community.

:) Here is a great article I read:
    https://mailchi.mp/drchatterjee/foods-to-improve-our-eating-habits?e=8a2e6834d8

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,733 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    9r4tmrssf0dm.jpg this was Miles and Aslan in Carmines room this morning,while Mommy was getting ready for work .lol....
    Morning ladies
    Here with sleeping Miles
    Carmine and I to my hairdresser today,Tracy and Kyle to intake with therapist today hoping both go well..
    Rainy and a bit snowy in the hills around here..will be icy here Thursday morning.. dont like Ice.. ugh
  • Jeepbarbie253
    Jeepbarbie253 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m on vacation this week and looking forward to some relaxing time at home and some meal planning.

Sounds like everyone has so much going on! I think I’m going to try the shower stretch you all seem to be talking about. I do a couple stretches each morning that have been a game changer for my lower back. I sit on the ottoman and lift one leg up to cross my other and sit for 90 seconds then do the other. This was recommended by my chiropractor when I had a lower back issue and I do daily to keep the issue at bay. Hoping that losing lbs will help as well !

Have a good day everyone !

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Lanette- my leak under the sink was my faucet. So check that too, especially since you haven't used dishwasher.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,067 Member
    Options
    Carol - a note about fiber supplements - most of them are psyllium fiber, but if that isn't tolerated well, try acacia fiber like "Heather's Tummy Fiber". I buy it on Amazon although I seldom use it these days.

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,583 Member
    Options