Deja vu with a touch of evolution

Options
I originally was using MyFitnessPal back in 2019 and lost around 28 or so pounds after having our third baby in Aug of 2018. After going back and forth about my weight and what I was going to do about it, I finally put my dang foot down and took a stand!!! :)

I am targeting the loss of 65 pounds and am being generous with how much time I am giving myself to get it done so it will stick!

I experienced some success with intermittent fasting (IF) (was using a different app to track that) months ago before the holidays hit and made a conscious and plain stupid decision to abandon all of my hard work so I could have a "good" holiday and pig out to my heart's content. >:) After the holidays and not having stepped on a scale since before they started, I decided to see where I was at...now...let's just say "here I am again! Let's do this!" o:)

I decided to restart the IF, and just started on GOLO about a week ago --which includes taking their supplement Release and following their directed plan of 2 Proteins - 1 Carb - 1 or 2 Vegetables - 1 Healthy Fat serving [they prescribe weight or measured amount]--, cut sugar :'( , drastically reduced my alcohol consumption :s, stopped drinking regular or diet soda pop, and cut processed food. With all of this, I need all the motivation and support I can get!

I have really kind of given myself an ultimatum to get my *kitten* in gear so I can stop being sick of being sick and tired and in pain all the time for all the random joint pain, back and leg spasms, and feeling too pooped to pop! I used to be a hardcore athlete and have a good bit of knowledge on nutrition and fitness so I shouldn't be where I am right now and it is depressing. :( But, no time for freaking tears! :#

I also drink about half a gallon of water a day.