new to myfitnesspal!

Options
Hello! My name is Avery. My Fitness Pal is new to me, and I'm here because I want to lose weight and keep it off. Obvious fact about me is I find the emo and media subcultures fascinating.

The main purpose of this is to monitor my improvement and hold myself responsible. I've tried numerous diets and workout regimens in the past, but nothing has ever lasted. I'm hoping that by utilizing this program, I'll be able to modify my lifestyle for the better. I keep a diet and exercise journal, but I'm also curious to learn more about fitness and nutrition. I've been reading about various diets and exercise plans, and I can't wait to start implementing some of these concepts into my personal routine. One issue that I find significantly challenging is staying motivated, especially when I don't see immediate results. However, I remind myself that progress takes time and consistency is key. Additionally, I find that setting achievable goals and rewarding myself for reaching them helps keep me on track.