I'm sure nobody here reported me.....
    (Riiiiiighhhhtttt?)
    😂

Besides... Blame @eleanorhawkins - she introduced the n!pple talk! 😂

Pmsl sooooo British
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,091 Member
    Options
    Very cool @chris_in_cal . Did you see where Senbere Teferi veered off course in the Peachtree Road Race and it cost her thousands of dollars? https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/04/sport/peachtree-road-race-senbere-taferi-spt-intl/index.html

Great running and storm dodging @Mari33a .
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,169 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    @SummerSkier haha! I don't know! 🤷
    I can post on feed - just not here!

I'm sure nobody here reported me.....
    (Riiiiiighhhhtttt?)
    😂

Besides... Blame @eleanorhawkins - she introduced the n!pple talk! 😂

Pmsl sooooo British

@eleanorhawkins hahahahaha

Altogether now...
    Eng-ger-lund Eng-ger-lund... ENG-GER-LUND!!

(Like Essex's finest in their west ham kits when they visit your new home country after a few in the sun! LOL!)
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    @chris_in_cal Congrats on the new PR! 40 secs is a good drop in pace for a 5k!

@Teresa502 I hope your dad gets better soon. Very pretty pics from your hiking!

Well done @Laurz9191!! That's quite an improvement!
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Great race @Laurz9191 ! Sounds like a lot of fun too!

Great running @martaindale ! Enjoy your vacation!
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I got a NSV from a lady who will soon be my new neighbor - she and her husband bought the farm that borders mine. She said, "You look really fit." I like looking fit. :smile:
    I love this 😍
    @tarun_yadavA hmmmm did you post bad photos somewhere and admin took your privs away? 😜
    Probably all of those inappropriate food photos encouraging unhealthy habits 🤣🤣🤣

Laurz9191 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

So, my race went well. I knocked off 2:15 from last year’s time and basically finished in exactly my goal time. Also, given my past month I was happily surprised that I could keep up the pace I was holding, even though it was a bit slower than my last race. The city was packed with people and there was so much energy in the air. I think I mentioned that the run was 3 laps around the city center. That meant I had to plan my position to give my kids a high five every lap. That was fun! My son and friend’s daughter also enjoyed their races. The hard part was finding them at the finish line. We had celebratory race/start of summer vacation pizza afterwards. It was a nice evening. Also, the weather was perfect- it rained and stormed all morning, but by the afternoon the storm had passed.

So far for July I’ve got 36.8/150km.
    HOORAY, great job!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    haha @AlphaHowls that looks more like a bear trap than a nephew. 😂😳😂

Quick check in before my next zoom work call,

Plugging along. My injury actually seems better with increasing the mileage. go figure. I even went a day without any excedrin and only took 1/2 one yesterday mid afternoon at work for a headache coming on vs my back. 😊
    25a36f1frngm.png

v0lyka8fvw5c.png

@tarun_yadavA are you trying to do pictures from your phone or on a PC. I usually only use my PC for forum stuff.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier phone. But it's never been an issue before
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @Scott6255 I saw the lady going off course on the news. It was sad because I guess she was focusing on the "lead" motorcycle and so when it turned the curve, she did too. I'm sure she was devastated when she realized what she had done. Great treadmill running.

Great running @kgirlhart .

Great run @tarun_yadavA . Can you ask why it was suspended? I'd want to know what I did.

Your nephew is cute @AlphaHowls ! :wink: Enjoy!

Great running @Zaxa2021 ! I hope your run went well tonight.

You're doing great @chris_in_cal ! You'll improve before Sept!

Great running @SummerSkier ! I'm glad your back is feeling better.