πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’Are you looking for support? It's how I lost and many others the weight (TY MFP!)

Options
NO Gimmicks, No tricks, and best of all it's for FREE (if you are on the free plan that is) right here on MFP.

I joined the 5% Challenge years ago at 288 and am now at 171!! BYE BYE 117 lbs!! And it's been staying steady for months! WOOHOO I am SO HAPPY!!

What is the 5% Challenge?

Plz join us and have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, improve our health, and make new friends. Race to Fascinating Places for 8 Weeks. Now you can write your own success story! Have a chat or post questions in the Airport Lounge Discussion. Your friends are welcome too. Start date October 7th.

There are 8 "teams" within the 2023 Fall 5% Challenge. Weekly we work on both exercises (At your current level is fine, be it 10 mins a few times a week to 120 minutes ~~our max allowed to count daily) during the week as well as healthy habits AKA LTGL (Living The Good Life) we work on various healthy habits each challenge such as "Drinking water" "Showing gratitude" "Meal Planning" "Track your food" AND MORE!! The LTGLs/healthy habits change with each challenge.

The link below once you hit JOIN, please PICK a team.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145341-2023-fall-5-community-team-plz-join-us

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!