🍁🦃November Dailly Logging and Weigh-in Challenge🏈🍂

Options
jm216
jm216 Posts: 3,744 Member
How is it November already? We are at the beginning of the holiday season and the wind-down of the year. Together we will finish the year strong!

Welcome to November for our returning friends and our new friends. Here we go!

Replies

• jm216
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Hello, I’m Jill. 🥰I’m 53, 5’7” and I live in Michigan.

My goals for November🍂 :
    ⚖️Weigh- in daily
    📝Log daily

Starting weight January 1st: 224.5
    January weight lost: 7.7 pounds
    February weight lost: 5 pounds
    March weight lost: 6 pounds
    April weight lost: 6.5 pounds
    May weight lost: 2.6 pounds
    June weight lost: 1.6 pounds
    July weight lost: 1.3 pounds
    August weight lost: up 1 pound
    September weight loss: 1.8 pounds
    October weight loss: up 3.1 pounds

November
    1:

Jill
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Lisa. I am 57 years old, 5'5" tall and I live in Tillsonburg, Ontario. I am married with two grown sons. One son lives in town here with his girlfriend, and the other is single and lives in Zurich, Switzerland. We have a family farm supply business that I work very, very part time at, filing invoices and stuffing and mailing monthly customer statements. I damaged my knee at the end of May and by the end of June I had given up. However, losing weight would be the single greatest thing I could do to help my knees, my feet, and any other body part that is screaming at me at any given moment!! And on top of that, my son is probably going to propose to his girlfriend at Christmastime, and I do not want to be this size in the wedding photos!!

It's time to get this weight off for good! My first goal is Onederland....again :(
  • jm216
    edited November 2023
    Options

My goals for November🍂 :
    ⚖️Weigh- in daily
    📝Log daily
    🙆‍♀️Stretch daily

November
    1: 201.4
    Happy November!
    This morning it’s 26 degrees Fahrenheit (-3.3 degrees Celsius) with light snow on the grass.

We had only about 100 trick-or-treaters this year compared to about 200 last year because of the cold and snowy weather.

November for me is a back to basics month. My goal is to get back into onderland and to stay there.

Jill
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Lisa. I am 57 years old, 5'5" tall and I live in Tillsonburg, Ontario. I am married with two grown sons. One son lives in town here with his girlfriend, and the other is single and lives in Zurich, Switzerland. We have a family farm supply business that I work very, very part time at, filing invoices and stuffing and mailing monthly customer statements. I damaged my knee at the end of May and by the end of June I had given up. However, losing weight would be the single greatest thing I could do to help my knees, my feet, and any other body part that is screaming at me at any given moment!! And on top of that, my son is probably going to propose to his girlfriend at Christmastime, and I do not want to be this size in the wedding photos!!

It's time to get this weight off for good! My first goal is Onederland....again :(

31: 205.8
    1: 205.2

@ddainiak Love that quote. Yes, we will never forget, but we often choose not to remember!! You aim for 17K steps a day?! Wow!! I wish my knees could do that!

@jm216 Thanks for putting the Celsius with the Fahrenheit. I have never had anybody on here do that before, except for me when I put the Fahrenheit with the Celsius! We had some flurries around dinner time, but they didn't last. Nothing on the ground. I wasn't sure how many kids we were going to get as I didn't give out candy last year and this year was colder than it has been in a long time on the 31st. I had a group of 7 come at 8 pm and that left me with only 3 in the bowl, so I turned out the lights after 24 kids. Next year I will aim for maybe 35. I ate two bars and was still under my calorie goal, thanks to an active day that included an uncomfortable walk because of my knee.
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @ddainiak Congratulations on entering a new "decade," and on your miles and C25K accomplishments as well!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,850 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »

My goals for November🍂 :
    ⚖️Weigh- in daily
    📝Log daily

November
    1:

Jill

@jm216 based on your track record you seem to lose the weight just like me. More loss in the fall and winter and less in the spring and summer. This really surprised me when I first started tracking my losses as I assumed I would lose more in the summer when the opportunity to get outside and do things and take more walks would present itself. Also, all the fresh foods and veggies are more readily available. I think I plan a lot of great physical things in the summer and do a lot less of them than I realize. Stuck in the house in the snowy Michigan winters finds me jumping on the exercise bike or doing a little aerobic dancing around the house, likely burning even more calories than in the summer.
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    I have been a sporadic member the past couple of months, but I am so happy to see such great progress within the group since I last checked in. I have had many interviews, but have still not landed a full-time job yet. I am happy to report that I have not resorted to any binge eating. I am finally having an MRI on my arm/shoulder to see if there is anything torn. My goal is to continue daily PT at home, start taking some work out classes at the community center, and to drop into the '70s this month.

01: 181.2

@BittersweetVita It's always nice to have you back and to "see" you again. Let us know what information the MRI brings. Wishing for the best.
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from the Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Starting Weight (from Oct 31st): 181.4
    Goal: 177.4 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx

**************************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME************************************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

11/01-181.2-(Trend Weight 184.5)- I am really struggling to get enough protein in. Even when I “chicken” and “tuna” myself to death. I’m going to have to look into adding protein shakes. I just have to watch the sugar content in them due to the T2D as well as the triggers. I know that Premier Protein is a popular one. I’ll be doing my research. I didn’t eat NOT EVEN ONE little candy bar from the Halloween candy. Lord, stand with me in Strength today!

11/02-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/03-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/04-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/06-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/08-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Test
  • StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey friends! My name is B - I live with my husband and two kids and work in communitymental health. I've never not struggled with my weight, so I'm focusing on long term habits so I can live a longer and more active life with my family.

Monthly Habits:
    Log all my food 🥙
    Work out 3x/week 🏃‍♀️
    8 glasses of water💧
    Self Care Activity 🧶

Sept weightloss: 6.7 lbs
    Oct weightloss: 3.1 lbs

🍁🍂Nov Monthly goal: lose 2 pounds

1: 🥙💧
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:
    11:
    12:
    13:
    14:
    15:
    16:
    17:
    18:
    19:
    20:
    21:
    22:
    23:
    24:
    25:
    26:
    27:
    28:
    29:
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,201 Member
    Options
    I'm Janice...54 yrs old, married 26 years with 4 kids, One 31week old grandbaby and a small zoo :D I live in Edmonton.Alberta,Canada and I work for Hallmark. I am an avid cyclist...I love to walk, hike, spin class, BodyCombat and BodyPump. I sometimes teach spin classes at a friends gym. I also like to read+(audiobooks) and watch movies!!😁
    9 year breast cancer survivor...Osteoarthritis in most of my joints...limited range of motion in my knees, but all bearable for now..
    Highest weight:197.6
    Goals:
    1. Following my Les Mills November calendar
    2. Yoga
    3. Tracking everything
    4. Journaling

NOVEMBER:
    1 - 155 - will see what happens this month...
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    @ddainiak Congratulations on entering a new "decade," and on your miles and C25K accomplishments as well!

Ha! How short lived the decade was. I will get back there!
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    @BittersweetVita Welcome back my friend; I missed you! ❤️
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Hello I'm Darlene and have been with this group for a few month now. Retired, 63-year-old. Married (Greg), one adult daughter (Allyson), and one goldendoodle (Monty). Been with this group since the spring - my favorite group for support!

My goals for 🦃November🦃 - simplifying them this month - too hard to keep track of everything last month

⚖️ Lose 4 pounds (always my goal) - bringing me out of the obese category and into overweight
    👣 17K steps daily with one day of rest
    📝 Log Daily
    🥗 Stay under my calorie range

⚖️👣📝🥗

Highest Weight: 228
    October Ending Weight: 169.6

Nov 1: 171 - 👣 📝 🥗 Not off to a good start - but it's temporary!
    Nov 2: DNW - 📝 Tough day for eating and exercise yesterday. It was our monthly visit to my husband's 91 year old cousin who lives about 2 hours away. Leave at 5:30 AM - have breakfast and lunch with her (not good choices) and then a long drive back home later in the afternoon. We got back home at 6:00. Lovely visit, but it makes for a long day and I am exhausted when I get home. I hit the left over Halloween candy for dinner, no exercise at all, couldn't sleep (probably too much sugar). It's just a temporary situation (didn't I say that yesterday?)! Will get back to it today!