Had a lovely day but im best,will post more tomorrow. Lots of love Allie
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,787 Member
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,444 Member
    evie1958 wrote: »
    ohme9f9x6yxv.jpeg
    What our “fruit” bowl looks like….. it does usually have some fruit in it, but not today! lol

Evelyn, Vancouver Island

I haven't had Toffifee in years ... probably over a decade!!
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,988 Member
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,600 Member
    edited December 2023
    Beth - So terribly sorry that the care for your mum has meant you have had to do so much work and advocating for her. It must bring back so many memories of your eldest. Many, many, hugs for you. You are beyond heroic.

Flea - You too. <3 It is good to see your loved ones. Warms the heart.

Kylia - Love the Jim Jam bottoms. Might get some for next year! :p

Quiet day ahead. Exercise, then eating leftovers. Chat with L.

Machka
    - We call those Lateral Flow tests.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,226 Member
    Beth Such a trial taking care of your mother. Whooshing strength and patience to you!

Annie in Delaware
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,600 Member
    Boxing Day is a bank holiday in the UK. Nothing much happens. It is recovery day! Certainly wouldn't have hairdressers open!
    In fact, the whole week is pretty quiet for most people, although some folks do have to work to service the layabouts. :p

G is popping in tomorrow afternoon on her way to a couple of nights in a hotel in Eastbourne. I look forward to seeing her.

John brought me my morning coffee, and I couldn't resist accompanying it with a couple of squares of authentic pistachio Turkish Delight that Father Christmas brought me. :o Oh well, it's Boxing Day! We were really rather good, food-wise. yesterday, not over-indulging much at all. Even went steady on the alcohol. I must try not to blow it today! :o

Terri - Looks like you had a warm, family time! Wonderful! I noticed you are all wearing spectacles. Is it a family thing?

Much love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxxx