Strava app = 65c
    Rowing machine- 20min, 54aw, 121ahr, 168mhr, 3238meters= 166c
    Walk gym to home- 11.08min, 2.85ap, .53mi= 61c
    Strava app= 66c

Total cal 828
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,034 Member
    Options
    Lanette: My DH liked See's candies and would sometimes order them.

Debbie: I hope you enjoyed the visit with your Mom and cousin.

Now heading towards 2024!

Best,
    Rosemarie from Georgia

See's chocolates are the best. I have a hard time but when I do get a box, I limit it it to 2 a day. I am great until I open the box....

Cousin didn't come by. Said he was planning on stopping to see mom today(and I came home yesterday)
    With mom such a short time so no real time to visit. I will go back up in a few weeks when things calm down and have a nice visit with her.

• dlfk202000
    Options
    skuehn48 wrote: Β»
    DD and I had a good Christmas. It was quiet, we texted with family and gave all the critters Christmas treats. Started a new Christmas jigsaw puzzle.

Lanette - we tried turkey slices in the air fryer yesterday. They were delicous. We also did seasoned green beans in the fryer. We are still learning as we go but so far are quite happy with it. We have a built in oven that is possessed. Part of the reason for the air fryer. The oven suddenly decides it is too hot and then turns itself off in the middle of cooking something or the timer goes off partway through the cooking time. We had it checked out and the computer needs replaced which costs nearly as much as a new oven.

Beth - so sorry about your mom. Remember to take care of you too.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA

The problem with my oven is can't see the temp when I am trying to set it unless it is just the perfect lighting in the room and even that is getting worse. I have a little thermometer that I put in there now but then have to wait for it to preheat, see how close I am, and then adjust it.
    DH said the part isn't available or other times he says it is too expensive for the age of the stove-makes comments about just spending the $1800 and replacing the whole thing. It is a specific size so only a few options from what he said. I will deal with it a bit longer but not too much more. The light went out inside too- that isn't that big of a deal.
    LOVE our air fryer and use it almost daily. Best purchase ever. The first one was a gift from dh- sat in the box for months after I got it(Got a pressure cooker same time, that was in the box a year before I tried it-LOVE it too). We have since replaced/upgraded the air fryer several times. The only appliance dh actually will use, other than warming up something very rarely in the microwave.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,814 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sue,yes you have to have high BP which I do and a VMI over 30 mine is 35 I think .. next time I go to the Dr I'll ask about this..
    My dopey neighbor keeps his door open to the hallway and plays his stereo loud,I can hear it from my bedroom.. he is really creepy,so i just stay in my place.
    Gosh Debbie I don't know how you put up with all you do daily..the stress level for you and your husband is unbearable, and the way he treats you is just rotten..I mean Tom was bad,but lordy your husband is just wicked.
    Please do what you can to take care of you. We only go around this ol world once ..make it count !!
  • dlfk202000
    Options
    Ginny, the UTIs always just took me down physically, with fatigue being the worst of all. Hope the antibiotic helps soon.

Machka, I'm with Ginny - the inability to draw a deep breath is indeed worrying when covid is the diagnosis.

Thanks for all the photos of home and families, it's been wonderful to get that look into everyone's life. Here's the latest picture of all the work Corey's done covering the walls with the knotty cedar planks. Tomorrow, he'll be putting up the ceiling...
    zy03ya3j91yk.png

Later, y'all,
    Love,
    Lisa in AR

Lisa- your sun room looks amazing- I know you will enjoy MANY hours in there when it is done!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,814 Member
    Options
    Bah humbug on the men at the store..bumch of grumps.
    Have Alfie tucked in behind me ,as I hear a plane fly overhead.always enjoy that..must have been born in me lol
    Our bote return will be going up to 10 cents starting Jan 1st ,so will stop at Sams or Vostco and buy bottled water before the prices go up.
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,891 Member
    Options
    <3