• okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas 🎄

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,891 Member
    Options
    Barbara Please let Katla know that I am thinking of her and wish her all the best, along with hugs!

On Luminaries When I lived in CT before moving to the RV, we went to the store one Christmas Eve for last minute shopping and on our way back, we ran into the fire department putting luminaries all down both sides of the street and lighting them! We stopped and asked what they were (as we didn’t know), and they said ‘luminaries’ and went back to work. They were beautiful to see along the street.

RVRita
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,891 Member
    Options
    Besides Christmas Day, today is family day. Have some pumpkin pie with your relatives for me. I can’t eat it, I react to the pumpkin. :{. Too sad. I love pumpkin pie….

wyhp3vrszesj.jpeg
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    :)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,272 Member
    Options
    John's first solo Christmas Dinner was a triumph! :p Turkey with all the British traditional accompaniments. Stuffing, bread sauce, pigs in blankets, sprouts, roast potatoes, roast parsnips and carrots, gravy. It just appeared on the table.
    mzl5mccp2goj.jpg
    My dessert was a little untidy in the unmolding, but tasted heavenly.
    Turkey and stuffing ciabatta tomorrow lunchtime, and turkey curry in the evening. :p
    Nice to have some freezer space back!!!
    Kids are going to a pantomime tomorrow and then to the other grandparents for a couple of nights. I think the idea is to give my poor son a break. After bad covid, he still cooked for seven for two days. Luckily the brother and family cancelled coming because they were worried about catching it.
    So we shall see them after the 28th.
    I spoke to G on the phone this afternoon. Her demonic itching is slightly better, but she cancelled her Christmas trip to friends and stayed in bed. It's been exhausting. Scabies.
    Just missed a chat with L who was sitting down to her solo dinner. Tomorrow will do.

Love to all. Heather UK xxxxxx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    ☘️