I lost 40lbs this year

Options
One of my success stories this year was to become leaner and lose my weight as at 2022 my highest weight measured was 225 lbs and I am 5’4 I height that was a lot of weight at the age of 22? Damn that was a lot of weight and I didn’t like myself, I remember this time last year exactly Dec 18th I decided to change my life and the most obvious was my weight. From January till May I was in around 210-215 and I constantly worked out and tracked my calories and all but this weight was my stubborn weight, my goal was 165lbs but I knew in other to get to this weight I must lost my current paradigm weight in my head.
I hat do I mean ? I have always seen myself as overweight in my minds eye and it has always been from 200lbs to 215lbs and for the next 5months into my journey I hovered around this weight I had to break the chains by speaking to myself that I am below 200lbs.
Every where I went I identified myself as below 200, in the treadmill below 200, on my weight lifting I set myself up as a 200lbs weight lifter just to get it to my mind that I can beat that and since May I have gone from 225lbs to 183lbs in body weight, that is a 40lbs + reduction !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wild!!! Am do grateful to God and myself for achieving this of course grateful to God for keeping me alive and strong to achieve this. To everyone out there keep going, you got this kings and queens never give up, my fitness pal gave me a platform to help improve my diet and how much I consumed and ever since I have always recommended this app l, thank you to the creators of this app I love you so much j05wn5zk6ivo.jpeg
1mvdijcwy1i1.jpeg
2p9pfc9a77db.jpeg
3dlhbizg1oyn.jpeg

Replies

• SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congrats man! See you on the shredded side!
  • janeholland2008
    janeholland2008 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done you, congratulations, you look amazing. Have a wonderful Christmas
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Congratulations On a wonderful achievement! You’re smart to do it while you’re very young. You’ve set your body up for a healthy life. Way to go!
  • Onewomanswalk
    Onewomanswalk Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring. I just started my journey on 12/08 at 230lbs. I have a 60lb weight loss goal. So far, 9 lbs gone forever. Your results make me know it's possible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!