Help

Options
How do I stay committed to this??? I always start but never stay consistent for too long

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,270 Member
    Options
    The good news is that you only have to stick to it for just one moment - right now. It's all you have. Right now is it.

So you don't have to worry about sticking to it tomorrow. Just stick to it in this moment.

As @AnnPT77 says, it's the only way. You are the only one who can decide. You are the only one that can hold YOU accountable. If you want to achieve your goals, you have to put in the work. But just for right now!
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    @jessepadilla296- It is difficult to commit to a new lifestyle changes bur you can do it! . I just started a thread that may motivate you.

I don’t know how to share the link.

This is the name- it is under the Challenge groups.

Lose 10 lbs by April 15th, 2024- focusing on a healthy lifestyle and enjoying life!

I hope you can join!
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel. For some reason (Fear), I’ve finally been able to get committed this past year. Also, something I read on here really helped me. Several, very, knowledgeable people here said they were successful by making good habits. Turn healthy lifestyle choices into a routine so you hardly have to think about it. It’s just something you do every day. That’s what I’m focusing on now. It’s definitely making my commitment easier.