Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,567 Member
    Options
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Today is:Butterflies, Moths, Spiders… time to research and get lost in the internet today!! Also, white day, but strangely, they show a pat of butter in the picture. Not truly white! Be an amateur scientist today! Do some chemistry with food!! (Recipes work!)

rur9p1mzkuay.jpeg
    tabgxy3yxs3g.jpeg
    to907146kwlg.jpeg
    7txn5b25s9ng.jpeg
    mj4c1wej28j4.jpeg
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    <3
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    :)<3:)
  • Joy1580vb
    Joy1580vb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Kim ... family can be so dysfunctional. Hugs

Allie ... for decades I sent gifts to my two nieces that we no longer saw due to a very nasty divorce situation. Never heard a reply. Never even knew if they got the gifts. I reached out every year. Christmas. Easter. Valentine's Day. Birthdays. Nothing. And I almost stopped. My husband asked me why I was sending gifts. Was it to receive acknowledgement or to show them they were thought of and loved. So I kept sending the gifts. And then, one year, one of the girls ... then in her 20s ... reached out! She's shared a lot since then and I feel blessed that we now have a relationship! Choosing love is never wrong.

Beth

Beth, the best gift you gave your niece (both of them) was keeping the line of communication open. Wonderful that one of them reached out and you now have a relationship that I'm sure is valued by both of you. Sad that divorce can shatter extended family too.

Heather good that you are getting some answers to your ongoing pain.

Had a busy morning making perogies for Easter. Made sixteen dozen so putting my feet up for most of the rest of the day....except for short walks around the yard with my doggies. I am now down a full pound so I think the bit of walking I'm doing is helping with my weight loss. Going for a haircut tomorrow morning then might schedule Miss Lucy in for a groom. Will see what the weather is going to be like next week.

Joy

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,752 Member
    Options
    Allie - I really fear the dentist too.
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options

When I saw Dr. D last week about my foot, he mentioned using Voltaren. I picked up some gel at Walmart a couple days ago and finally sat down to read the box. Too many warnings and it can take up to a week to kick in. :# Good grief. It's going back to the store and I'll pick up some Aspercreme, I see they make some with lidocaine. Hope that helps. There's no noticeable swelling on that foot at the end of the day, but still achiness during the day like arthritis - yet none showed up on the X-Ray. Crazy. I'm still thinking nerves.

We're supposed to see sunshine today, I'm ready. :p

Make it a fantastic day. <3

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

We use the Amazon brand for Voltaren- so does my mom and MIL. It helps quite a bit.
    We don't use it all the time but glad to have it on hand.
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    I just bought myself some 4 oz bowls to control portions and a new nonstick skillet to reduce oil. Yay! Now I have to make room!

Annie in Delaware

using the smaller bowls/plates really helps- I very rarely use the regular dinner plates for myself. I use the kids Tupperware luncheon plates/snack cups/etc. My very favorite bowl I eat most meals out of is a 10oz rice bowl(the white bowls they serve rice in at Chinese and Japanese restaurants). I love the size, easy to hold and great portion control.
    The only time I use full size or larger to eat out of is my salads- I go BIG on them(but NOT on the dressing)

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,567 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 5min 29sec, 119elev, 2.83ap, 81ahr, 95mhr, 6.09mi= 589c
    Strava app= 746c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 1hr 23min 4sec, 853elev, 118aw, 18.2amph, gear35, 114ahr, 162mhr, 50arpm, 25.14mi= 596c
    Strava app= 563c
    Zwift stats= 1hr 23min 6sec, 856elev, 118aw, 50arpm, 18.12amph, 25.1mi= 563c

Total cal 1185